Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 10:57
God I hope Rush got a med bed. He deserves one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 February, 03:42
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Ok, But who decide where the limit is / who can or not get access to these med beds?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 11:32
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
It's just timing. Not favor. Had it been a year earlier there would have been no chance.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
25 February, 09:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
A year ago...a year...ago...

Was it that the medbeds were not availble then, or too risky to bring about in a more visible way? I mean for someone like Rush?

And being a year prior and having no chance, is it possible that clones have been used to make it appear that some people died...that were never meant to die? But to give the appearance that they're gone so the psychopathic demonic entities won't look to harm them anymore?

I have asked this before, in a way, but you never replied. But then I know you have tons of messages always waiting for you.

~And someone way down here
Loses someone dear~