Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 10:57
God I hope Rush got a med bed. He deserves one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 02:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ok. Time to show some ignorance on my own behalf. Where is a good source of info on med beds. I did to a quick search engine search and read the post that was in FB, but what else is out there on this? Anyone got some links to solid info?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
I heard they will be coming to USA after financial reset. Texas first and then Florida. subscribe to Charlie Ward, he is up on it.
02:15 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Meggie108 in this post can reply
Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
25 February, 11:06
In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication
Here also, watched this earlier this week.

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
25 February, 11:57
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
Here is another one. Gene Decode, I'm hearing about med beds in here along with those arrested being taken to prison "on the moon". Hmm.

https://rumble.com/vdt4uh-...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 03:31
In response Meggie Sandell to her Publication
I have a whole list of people needing one.....

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
25 February, 11:06
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Amen to that!