Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 10:57
God I hope Rush got a med bed. He deserves one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 02:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ok. Time to show some ignorance on my own behalf. Where is a good source of info on med beds. I did to a quick search engine search and read the post that was in FB, but what else is out there on this? Anyone got some links to solid info?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
05:27 AM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LGBT_deplorable in this post can reply
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 February, 07:16
In response LGBT_ deplorable to her Publication
It is my understanding that this has been available for quite some time, but hidden from us by the DS. May they burn in hell🔥

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 February, 07:15
Thank you for sharing. Plasma is the key. Ascension for the earth will blow our minds...,

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 09:15
Thanks!