Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Stop asking who's arrested. Instead ask, who remains.
09:21 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Dwight Knapp @kad784
26 February, 06:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
OK. Who remains?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 February, 06:06
Just fire up the starlink channel and drop a couple attention getters for starters, that'll calm'em down and start the hives buzzin. 😉👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krysti Lewis @Crushie
25 February, 07:38
right? im sure very few are left

karen hennigar @zeffwood
25 February, 07:14
Ask yourself why and when did politicians and celebrities start looking so different?
Q taught me ✌

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
25 February, 07:11
Shorter list and more important

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
25 February, 06:55
☝🏼👊🏻💯

NEO ONE @Neo
25 February, 06:16
Never minde for me. I wait for the tribunals.
They are coming. It's only a matter of time.
Tick tock, tick tock.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 February, 06:17
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Nuremberg II for me too Neo! 😎👍
https://www.ushmm.org/lear...

Ʋиҝиѻѡи Ǥцỿ @AnUnknownGuy
25 February, 05:09
@ghostezra you got a list? 😛

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
25 February, 04:05
Over two years ago our POTUS gave a speech at the border
wall, Tex. or Ari. ? talked about the the wall being more
important than we know, needed for blocking those that
are a very real danger coming in from other "DIMENSIONS"
Yes dimensions..what don't we know and what are they arresting

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 03:51
OK WHO REMAINS ☺️ I COULDNT RESIST 😂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 February, 03:45
@ghostezra Interesting perspective....I have a slightly different one....WHICH OF YOU PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO RUN FOR OFFICE? and replace the swamp monsters?.....

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
@ghostezra Interesting perspective....I have a slightly different one....WHICH OF YOU PATRIOTS ARE GOING TO RUN FOR OFFICE? and replace the swamp monsters?.....

Patriot 4 Life @JoGi21
or better yet ... how many more to go!!!

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
25 February, 03:43
My guess is the list is MUCH shorter as who remained than who is gone.

September Pro @LateSeptember
25 February, 03:19
Who remains of the bad guys? Let's get 'em all please no matter how long it takes! Who remains of the good guys? I pray every last patriot remains. Who remains of the gray hats? Choose wisely, friends or please refer to answer #1 . THANK EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU 🤗

Amy Lacy @Ashes
25 February, 09:19
What happened to whiplash347? I haven't been able to find him on any new sM.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
25 February, 09:23
In response Amy Lacy to her Publication
He is on Gab🤍

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
25 February, 09:52
In response Amy Lacy to her Publication
He's also on Telegram, i just found out.

jojo jojo @RubyMomma
25 February, 08:41
for real tho. 🐸🤣🐸🤣🐸🤣

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 February, 08:06
They still have 1 more day to do the wrong thing again. and it all falls in militarys hands. Fences in DC came down yesterday around WH. 1 of 3 still remains. I get the feeling it's already happened and we just don't know it yet.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 February, 09:10
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
The main fence with the razor wire on the inside IS STILL IN PLACE! It doesnt take much research to find this information LIVE! The inside fence around fake inaugaration came down. NOTHING ELSE!

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
25 February, 10:02
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
one more day? How did you cipher this?

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
25 February, 08:04
Honestly I'm waiting for the final credits to roll, the masks to be revealed, and for us all to move forward with the knowledge that this was all a trap, set by a genius, who GOT THEM ALL!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 February, 08:04
Agreed, Focus on Who is gravitating towards US and becoming Whole again. Instead of searching for who has been exectued or incarcerated. Focus on Those That have been Freed, or Awakened, and Assist Them with Loving Support. If We focus on Punishing Others, It is ALL We Will Receive in return. Focus on Love, Look for the Signs from Others That They are Waking Up. Can You Help In Any Way? 🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

No ONE Above The OTHER, ALL Will Go, TOGETHER. 💪❤️💪

We Lift Eachother, ONE By ONE.

#wwg1wga
#GodWins

Bella Libre @AussieChick
25 February, 07:25
Just think,you've got 1 2 3 year deltas on Q drops coming to fruition now.The Military are in Complete Control. Have Faith People

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
25 February, 07:18
Here in Europe it still feels like the Idiots are running the Asylum!! Soo many blackhats stringing us along with false promises and ludicrous rules. Hopefully their time will be soon 🙏

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
25 February, 02:30
Betting pool?

Lexie May @LexieMay
25 February, 01:58
Here is who I am praying are storm survivors; Kirk Cameron, Candace Cameron Bure, Tia and Tamera Mowry, Olsen Twins(wont be shocked if they aren't), Shania Twain, Beverly Mitchell, Dolly Parton. There are some ive seen on a safe list and I was happy.

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
25 February, 07:10
In response Lexie May to her Publication
Denzel, Mel Gibson, Kevin Sorbo, Randy Quaid, Jim Caviezel are safe from what I hear. I like this list!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 February, 01:42
LIKE THAT, FOCUS ON WHO REMAINS 💥💥💥

Pink Totter @Totter
25 February, 12:09
Any left in music? I'm having a hard time not cringing while listening to the radio while driving. Use to have Sirrus, that went bye, bye same as Dish TV.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
25 February, 12:11
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
i always listen to steve perry. he has such s calming effect. i honestly think hes a healer.

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
25 February, 07:32
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I agree 💯! Same with movies or television shows.

Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
24 February, 10:40
THANK YOU @GhostEzra for telling
us that THESE PEOPLE SURVIVED THE STORM:

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
25 February, 04:48
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Can we get the whole post put on this platform please? Many of us are only on Anonup, nothing else.

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
25 February, 09:43
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
My husband and I have been wondering about Keanu Reeves ? Is he a good guy ?

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
24 February, 10:34
Ok...so WHO still remains?
lol
Actually, if the President is a Double...Wouldn't that be ILLEGAL to have a body double performing as a fake president be a International Risk to the safety of our Country? If this is true...WHY aren't the Doubles being removed from these positions? NOTHING seems LOGICAL or PROBABLE anymore!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 February, 12:10
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
No because there is no corporation to be president of...

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
25 February, 12:18
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Antifa.