Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 09:21
Stop asking who's arrested. Instead ask, who remains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
THANK YOU @GhostEzra for telling
us that THESE PEOPLE SURVIVED THE STORM:
10:40 PM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
25 February, 09:43
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
My husband and I have been wondering about Keanu Reeves ? Is he a good guy ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 February, 10:08
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
I hope so!!!!

25 February, 11:41
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
He’s on the list as “arrested and executed” but there has been no verification that the list is accurate. I wouldn’t trust any rumor until there is verification from a trusted source such as @GhostEzra .

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
25 February, 04:48
Can we get the whole post put on this platform please? Many of us are only on Anonup, nothing else.

25 February, 11:17
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
It’s all there on Telegram froma few days ago...

25 February, 11:51
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
If he gives us any more intel on Storm survivors or non-survivors via Telegram, I will pass it on here. I wish I had enough phone space to send you his entire feed. IIt may be worth checking out his Telegram feed. Same name. 🐸

Christian Leite @leitchris
25 February, 04:02
Is that cannibal Chris Tigen there?

26 February, 12:24
In response Christian Leite to his Publication
From what I understand, she is the one crossed out in the lower right corner. That means she did not survive the Storm.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
25 February, 01:01
Lol WASHED ASHORE WITHOUT WILSON. It sure was devasting to find out some of our favorite ACTORs were soooo evil. There were very few of them who's movies we even would watch.... then to find out :(

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
25 February, 04:20
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
My kids grew up with Toy Story. Definately hard to swallow.

The Best Is Yet to Come @JerseyGuy11
25 February, 10:06
Tiger survived for now....was that car crash an attempted sacrifice? Feb 23rd - 2/23....in reverse 322. Skull and Bones anyone?!

Ʋиҝиѻѡи Ǥцỿ @AnUnknownGuy
25 February, 09:14
Denzel! ❤️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 03:41
So happy about those 2 guys...... Deja Vu anyone? :)

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
25 February, 12:20
ooh!ooh! mike lindell survives!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 February, 12:10
can we get any info on Michael Jordan.

25 February, 12:51
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
That’s above my paygrade. I’m just a frog. 🐸

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 February, 11:11
Excellent Work ... Insta-follow 🤗

Don Kannangara @donkannangara
24 February, 11:06

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 11:05
Quite a collage there.

24 February, 11:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You are an inspiration! 🐸❤️🇺🇸