in the Roman Senate
TRUMP was rebuked by corrupt politicians
in the US Senate
JC was a Noble Prince of Peace
DT was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

JC was resurrected ~ DT will be re-elected

John the Baptist prophesied the coming of Jesus
and Q predicted the coming of TRUMP.

The corollaries are endless and nothing short of BIBLICAL - Watch it happen!

*3-slide-pictograph ⤵️
06:47 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
13 December, 09:22
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
A better comparison would be of pres Trump to King David. An imperfect man who was after God's own heart of righteousness. 45 has indeed been empowered wit supernatural wisdom and protection. He himself said there is NO ONE greater than Jesus Christ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 December, 10:06
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
The comparison of a Holy God and a sinful man has oft been a concern for me. I liken Trump to be as King Nebuchanezar... who was proud and lifted up and needed to be humbled. I am uncertain of Trumps theological views and belief as I have yet to hear him give a profession of faith in Christ. None of us know his heart. I do know that if he has repented of his sins... and has called on the Lord Jesus Christ... The God of the Holy Scriptures will be with him. Trump is not the Savior of humanity... There are questions that concern me about Trump... the constant 6 hand gestures... sitting with his hands in an upside down pyramid... the pictures in his hotel... the ties his father had with freemasonry... I do know this for certain... If Christians will pray over this country... and plead that the Lord would touch the heart of this man... we can see great things happen. That said I still do believe what we are witnessing to be a psyop. Im sorry just being honest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
24 April, 07:02
I walked the Stations of the Cross in Sept 2011... I was there when the Benghazi attack happened.

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
07 April, 12:52
Careful there, Ham. This is not an accurate comparison, so
I express great reservation with your premise. I imagine, and hope, the man we claim as our President would concur. Yes, DJT has made sacrifices, but I believe he would not dare compare himself to Jesus, the Christ. We do NOT worship Donald John Trump. We DO worship God, our Creator and Supreme Holy Spirit, through His Son, Jesus. Please rewrite, edit and/or fact check this post. It IS borderline blasphemous, not in character with most Patriots, nor would I think, Q. In my humble opinion, please clarify. Thank you.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 April, 04:35
💜✝️🙏 He was despised and rejected of men… man of sorrow and acquainted with grief… he was oppressed… and afflicted… and yet he opened not his mouth… he was brought as a lamb to slaughter… and as a sheep before it’s sheerer is done… surely he has born our griefs and carried our sorrows… yet we esteem him as a servant of God.. afflicted but he was wounded for our transgressions… he was abused for our inequities… and through his wounds we are healed… and born again.
Isaiah {53:3}

Concerned Dad @ConcernedDad
06 April, 04:08
Are. you. serious. ???? wow. 🤦‍♂️

Dennis Todd @Illuminaughty
28 February, 02:54
Seems a little anti-christ-y, IMO. If not for Q's explicit warnings against this, I'd be worried. Some of y'all need to check ya'selves

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
25 February, 11:55
typology theology, where somethimg that happened in the past happens again at a later point in time. ya know, history repeating itself. it's a thing! we still have so much to learn, very exciting. BIBLICAL🙏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 February, 11:22
two photos here. I had some of these epiphanies tonight. some I had on the 6th.

24 February, 11:31
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
there's much more to this honestly. I typed this out fast but there's much more to it. I love it when my brain becomes electric!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 February, 12:12
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Devil Dog @Robnshades
24 February, 11:10
it is not biblical to compare jesus to trump unless you are to say trump is christ like

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
24 February, 10:35
ALL THE 30 #silver #COINS --- OR ----
3 SILVER 3 #Pence #silver #COINS

1928 to 1936 George V
#silver #Threepence 1,17 £GBP* #117 😁

ITI ALL A #CHARADE . 😁A SCRIPT OF #GNOSTIC VERSION #Judas

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#Biblical ... BUT #GNOSTIC VERSION 🤣

24 February, 10:26
everybody knows this, the surprise has been that has been #Trump in a deceiful #plot #TWIST .. who has decide has presenter himself as the victim .. as #Jesus

( which is #IDOLATRY ANBECAUSE OF THIS TRANSGESION AGAINST #God millions of #American #evangelical will lose their soul and burn in the hell 🤣 ) ... but .. anyway..

the point was : 18 Dic 2020 the bets was like this :

" WHO WILL BE LEFT STANDING ? "

" BIDEN OR PENCE "

" i expect anything xD "

--- There Can Be Only One ---

THE #HIGLANDERS

https://youtu.be/_J3VeogFU...

24 February, 10:16
JESUS was betrayed by Judas

NOP ------- > TRUMP was betrayed by Pence < ------ NO

JESUS was crucified by Pilate

TRUMP was “impeached” by Pelosi

#Pence HAS BEEN:

|||||||| SPECIFICALLY REQUIERED BY #Trump ||||||||

TO BETRAY HIM

AS SAME AS IN THE #GNOSTIC VERSION

BY EXAMPLE THIS PIC ITS NOT WHAT HAPPENS, DESPITE THE FACT IS FUNNY

#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

24 February, 10:07
The Deep State ALSO knows exactly who Trump is.

Q111
POTUS is our savior.

Trump's speech at the Ellipse was 111 min long.

BIBLICAL!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 February, 10:01
Like a thief in the night

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 February, 09:13
Above all, there are NO coincidences. ❤️🙏❤️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 09:31
The NSA posted this on Ash Wednesday. I think during this time of self-reflection one cannot help but reflect on the similarities of this path Our President chose to walk for us. #fastandpray

24 February, 07:30
#Pence MOVIE ROL AS #GNOSTIC #Judas

HARD TO FIND A GOOD LINK WILL CHOOSE THIS ONLY BY THE PIC

#Jesus #Trump IN ATTITUDE OF 😒😒😒😒😁

#GodWins #GNOSTIC STYLE BITCHS 😁
#TheGreatAwakening

#GNOSTIC #MAGA #DEMOGRAPHICS = 1

#evangelical #MAGA #DEMOGRAPHICS = ZERO 😁

https://scottandsadie.word...

24 February, 07:17
TO MUCHA STAGED

EVEN " WORST " FOR THE #evangelical #base

" GOOD " FOR THE #GNOSTIC FAITH BELIEVERES

THE ROL DONE BY - 3 #silver #Pence - #Judas

HAS BEEN THE #GNOSTIC #Judas

NOT THE #evangelical - NOR THE #Catholic

NOW SERIUS _ ALL THIS IS

#IDOLATRY 😁 AND EVEN WORST

A BAD MOVIE --- WORST #IDOLOATRY #SCRIPT MOVIE EVER
😁

24 February, 07:16
TO MUCHA STAGED

EVEN " WORST " FOR THE #evangelical #base

" GOOD " FOR THE #GNOSTIC FAITH BELIEVERES

THE ROL DONE BY - 3 #silver #Pence - #Judas

HAS BEEN THE #GNOSTIC #Judas

NOT THE #evangelical - NOR THE #Catholic

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
#nothingcanstopwhati

AND IT IS WAY .. ALL THE EVANGALICALS THAT HAS BEEN VOTE FOR #Trump WILL GO TO #INFERNO 😁
OR PUT TO DEAD #BIBLE #BASED STYLE

NOW SERIUS _ ALL THIS IS

#IDOLATRY 😁

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 February, 06:56
Kim Clement is John the Baptist/Elijah Spirit in the above context. I hold out hope and belief though that Donald Trump is actually the Elijah/John the Baptist Spirit that is paving the way for the return of the King of Kings, Lord of Lords - The person behind this entire take down of Cabal ridding this world of Evil - Son of God in person - JFK Jr - Biblical
Q is like the word/Bible

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
25 February, 11:53
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
yes! the way we are being led out of slavery from the corrupt system reminds me of the story of moses leading the people out of egypt. some complained how long it was taking instead of being grateful.
look up typology theology, where something that happened in the past happens again at a later time - history repeating itself. it's a thing! BIBLICAL