in the Roman Senate
TRUMP was rebuked by corrupt politicians
in the US Senate
JC was a Noble Prince of Peace
DT was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

JC was resurrected ~ DT will be re-elected

John the Baptist prophesied the coming of Jesus
and Q predicted the coming of TRUMP.

The corollaries are endless and nothing short of BIBLICAL - Watch it happen!

*3-slide-pictograph ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
13 December, 09:22
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
A better comparison would be of pres Trump to King David. An imperfect man who was after God's own heart of righteousness. 45 has indeed been empowered wit supernatural wisdom and protection. He himself said there is NO ONE greater than Jesus Christ!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
The comparison of a Holy God and a sinful man has oft been a concern for me. I liken Trump to be as King Nebuchanezar... who was proud and lifted up and needed to be humbled. I am uncertain of Trumps theological views and belief as I have yet to hear him give a profession of faith in Christ. None of us know his heart. I do know that if he has repented of his sins... and has called on the Lord Jesus Christ... The God of the Holy Scriptures will be with him. Trump is not the Savior of humanity... There are questions that concern me about Trump... the constant 6 hand gestures... sitting with his hands in an upside down pyramid... the pictures in his hotel... the ties his father had with freemasonry... I do know this for certain... If Christians will pray over this country... and plead that the Lord would touch the heart of this man... we can see great things happen. That said I still do believe what we are witnessing to be a psyop. Im sorry just being honest.
10:06 PM - Dec 13, 2021
In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ConcernvatiViews , click on at the bottom under it