DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Finally America will see just how depraved their idols in Pervywood really are and the awakening will begin.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
02:33 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
TheNow AndThen @TT2021
25 February, 11:50
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Well done. Do you think we will ever see formal public justice? Or will it always be through many like yourself where we just have to keep digging?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 February, 11:53
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
👍I think we will see it personally cuz Trump will not let the child killers live. No way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
23 February, 05:01
Brilliant.

Show these sick demon fucks for who they really are
(and I hate to swear...but for such evil...)

"It were better that a milstone be tied around their necks and thrown
into the deepest sea - than what GOD ALMIGHTY has in store for
those that cause HIS children to be defiled" - from Luke 17:4

'Vengeance is Mine; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; for their day of disaster is near, and their doom is coming quickly.” For the LORD will vindicate His people and have compassion on His servants when He sees that their strength is gone and no one remains, slave or free.…" Deuteronomy 32:35-36

MENONAME MENONAME @Menoname
23 February, 04:42
A very powerful message right there

Ragia HRH @HRH
23 February, 04:28
Media and social media block anything that carries such information. how will the normies see this?

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
23 February, 04:36
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
YouTube pulled down my channel that I had for 1o years because I had content less graphic than this but Q and Trump related. Bitchute doesn't censor like YT so normies can find content there, Odysee and Rumble still too.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
23 February, 04:26
WHEN?

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
23 February, 04:24

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 February, 02:37
pos hollyweirdo skunmmbagzzzz of the century .....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬