T minus 3 minutes to Corona Checkmate,..πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡
07:36 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
28 April, 10:02
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Wait, I found it on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
28 April, 10:00
This is the best I could do, couldn't find the video:

I’m a Clinical Lab Scientist, COVID-19 Is Fake, Wake Up America!
https://www.globalresearch...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
23 February, 04:39

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
23 February, 04:32
Sorry, who is this? I'd like to share on repubpost.com but I need deets - Thanks

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 February, 03:40
No change in national death rate either.

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
23 February, 02:42
Yup. It's what we all suspected. Do you have link to the original video?

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 February, 01:09
sorry I still have to disagree. Jan 2020 I had a liquid in my lungs before Covid was anonnounced here is Seattle. They told me broncitis but I have never been that sick before in my life!
So I do believe it exist or at the very least the "NEW FLU" attacks your lungs. it took 3 months to get that crap out of my lungs

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
23 February, 02:32
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Hate to burst your lung bubble but, not ONE person in the United States who has been supposedly infected with the virus from Wuhan has displayed the tremors, siezures and instant death that was first reported and shown on the streets of Wuhan by the Doctor who first leaked the videos from Wuhan streets and hospital rooms in December of 2019.

Knight Breed @knightbreed
24 February, 08:48
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I can say that I caught Flu B 5 years ago. It literally felt like I was coughing up glass. and felt like I was on the edge of death. I hadnt felt that low and miserable since I caught Mono as a teen.
Good thing is tho, I havent smoked a cigarette in 5 years either.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 February, 09:09
Ruh ro, lots of people commited crimes against humanity. World wide

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 08:51
So #Hydroxychloriquine is the Flu Killer, as it death blows saars realted ilness's . EPIC. $.04 pill .

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
23 February, 08:46
Thank you! I've been saying this from the getgo. My daughter-in-law had Flu A many months back. She was very sick, and it took her awhile to recuperate. Any elderly person with underlying conditions would have passed from it.

Other Half @Otherhalf
23 February, 08:41
Outstanding information! Do you know who this is and where I can find the rest of his video statement?