Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
23 February, 07:36
T minus 3 minutes to Corona Checkmate,..😎👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 February, 01:09
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
sorry I still have to disagree. Jan 2020 I had a liquid in my lungs before Covid was anonnounced here is Seattle. They told me broncitis but I have never been that sick before in my life!
So I do believe it exist or at the very least the "NEW FLU" attacks your lungs. it took 3 months to get that crap out of my lungs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Knight Breed @knightbreed
I can say that I caught Flu B 5 years ago. It literally felt like I was coughing up glass. and felt like I was on the edge of death. I hadnt felt that low and miserable since I caught Mono as a teen.
Good thing is tho, I havent smoked a cigarette in 5 years either.
08:48 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by knightbreed in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 February, 12:17
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
The very same thing happened to me...and lost sense of taste and smell. I was a smoker at the time but the experience was my impetus to quit. Havent had a cig since...silver linings?