Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
23 February, 07:36
T minus 3 minutes to Corona Checkmate,..😎👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
sorry I still have to disagree. Jan 2020 I had a liquid in my lungs before Covid was anonnounced here is Seattle. They told me broncitis but I have never been that sick before in my life!
So I do believe it exist or at the very least the "NEW FLU" attacks your lungs. it took 3 months to get that crap out of my lungs
01:09 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
Knight Breed @knightbreed
24 February, 08:48
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I can say that I caught Flu B 5 years ago. It literally felt like I was coughing up glass. and felt like I was on the edge of death. I hadnt felt that low and miserable since I caught Mono as a teen.
Good thing is tho, I havent smoked a cigarette in 5 years either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 February, 12:17
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
The very same thing happened to me...and lost sense of taste and smell. I was a smoker at the time but the experience was my impetus to quit. Havent had a cig since...silver linings?

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
23 February, 02:32
Hate to burst your lung bubble but, not ONE person in the United States who has been supposedly infected with the virus from Wuhan has displayed the tremors, siezures and instant death that was first reported and shown on the streets of Wuhan by the Doctor who first leaked the videos from Wuhan streets and hospital rooms in December of 2019.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
23 February, 04:31
In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication
I've been thinking about that today, too, and I think that was intentional, fear-mongering disinformation

Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 April, 09:39
In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication
Only from the vax

⭐Star Shine76 ⭐ @StarShine76
23 February, 01:49
in December 2019, my youngest came down with a cough and on Christmas Day spiked a fever out of the blue. For a week I witnessed the strangest illness in my 25 years of raising children: random fever, no appetite and she just slept. After an urgent care visit on 12/31 said "it's just an upper respiratory virus and there's nothing to be done" for it, I took her to her doctor 1/2 where they found walking pneumonia. 3-day antibiotic treatment later and she was back to 100%.

No one else in my household got sick.

Yes, there is a "bug" going around, but it's not all that it's hyped up to be. I had been reading since November 2019 about a strange flu in China, so I know there's a pretty good chance it was everywhere before leaders went loony for lockdowns.

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
23 February, 02:34
In response ⭐Star Shine76 ⭐ to her Publication
December 2019 is when it was released in Wuhan, took another 3 weeks to make landfall in the U.S.