Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
23 February, 07:36
T minus 3 minutes to Corona Checkmate,..😎👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 February, 01:09
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
sorry I still have to disagree. Jan 2020 I had a liquid in my lungs before Covid was anonnounced here is Seattle. They told me broncitis but I have never been that sick before in my life!
So I do believe it exist or at the very least the "NEW FLU" attacks your lungs. it took 3 months to get that crap out of my lungs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
Hate to burst your lung bubble but, not ONE person in the United States who has been supposedly infected with the virus from Wuhan has displayed the tremors, siezures and instant death that was first reported and shown on the streets of Wuhan by the Doctor who first leaked the videos from Wuhan streets and hospital rooms in December of 2019.
02:32 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrashJesus in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
28 April, 09:39
In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication
Only from the vax

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
23 February, 04:31
I've been thinking about that today, too, and I think that was intentional, fear-mongering disinformation

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
23 February, 03:04
okay

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
23 February, 04:30
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Don't take my husband personally, I'm the medical expert in the family - we know this "virus" was engineered. Ergo, that they call it a "new coronavirus" or not, it was most likely an augmented flu strain meant to be unrecognizable by basics and puzzling to experts. Flu comes with vomiting. The Rona, does not. All they had to do was engineer it to particularly attack the respiratory system. I also got sick with bronchitis this winter. Went to the ER (something I have to be near dead to do) but tested negative for COVID twice. I have had friends that had "the Rona" and said it was the worst and unlike anything they've ever had. Now, granted, the power of suggestion is strong. Combine that with an augmented or just a more potent flu strain and this is feasible to me.