Only people mentioned by TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
07 March, 12:01
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
I've heard drops of info for many years. I.E., Fed isn't a gov agencly, and traffic-ing, along with a few minor other topics, in addition, I was embroiled in a kangaroo family court for over 16 yrs. So when this came out, it has not been difficult for me to understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dutch Dude @DutchDude
26 February, 12:41
Better late than absent.... Thank you ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
26 February, 08:23
TRUTH

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 February, 10:23
The entire planet, for thousands of years. But everyone is waking up now.

There's another way to look at this. I've been "awake" since 1963. I'm so grateful. When I was 8, I saw the news script that was run on all channels. I knew about assassinations and so much more, such as takeovers of other governments. Other people I know are still sound asleep. Life going forward will be far tougher for them. 🙏💙

Last Days @lastdays1
24 February, 10:14
as far back as I can remember at 4 years old. the decades have been long and grueling.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
23 February, 01:41
My Father was awake after coming home from Vietnam. He taught me to view things more clearly. I wish I had been more accepting as a teenager. He was a kind, smart, gentle man who had the heart of a lion. Everything he knew then, has been brought to light now. I am grateful to have known him.

Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
23 February, 12:14
ive been a consoiracy theorist for years. i wrote a thesis on jfk assassination in university. 9/11 was blatantly black flag and it turned me sour rhat SO many believed the commission unquestionably. today, i geel different. indoctrination is severe and it affects some more than others depending upon demographics. i am a walking encyclopedia and i am at anyones disposal. ive helped so many catch up. and when the axe falls there will be NO "i told tou so's", there will only be a man trying his lone best to help his fellow man. even those who attack me for it out of blindness. im used to it. i have thick skin. i love this nation and i love to be a part of this awakening with each and every one of us.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 10:33
Empathy. The healing factor

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
23 February, 10:28

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
23 February, 10:17
20 years here.........

Days Of Elijah @Stella
23 February, 10:01
It's been the 911 truthers that woke me up in 2007.
When I heard about the fema camps and all of that stuff, I asked the Lord - Lord, is this true?
He replied to me - They won't succeed!
It's been a tough decade and still is for me. As I live in germany where most of the people are still in deep sleep.
But the word Jesus gave me keeps me to stay the course.
And of course all you beautiful americans that bring me joy and hope every day.
God bless the USA and the world.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 February, 10:18
In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication
Good to hear @Stella . We love you. Hang in there. I know it's not easy for you. More will awaken. So glad to have you here. My grandfather's family was from Germany. Praying for your country too. Keep the Faith. Stay strong.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
23 February, 09:56
Better late than never. Lived over 70 years and have watched it continue to unfold. I've been praying 2 Chronicles 7:14 for 50+ years.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
23 February, 09:51
I can relate.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
23 February, 09:31
Thanks so much for the acknowledgement! 💖 Yes, many decades here. My husband and I are overjoyed that we are here at this time to witness and continue to participate in this Great Awakening. WWG1WGA!!!!!!!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
23 February, 09:20
Thst apology extends back hudreds of years, this NEWs to you isnt new. There really isnt a need to apologize. any and all throughout history, going back to sumeria , would just be glad That Trump is the trumpet and you were called to be wakened and did. Everyone throughout history would be thanking you for disavowing the misleading you were programmed with.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 09:20
Been preoccupied with one crisis after another for four years. Was exhausted even before hunter's laptop hit me upside the head. But I'm AWAKE now! WWG1WGA

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
23 February, 09:19
Myself also! I always remember when Clinton got into office the first time - I used to say to myself what is going on in this country. There were just no rules anymore. Now I understand.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
23 February, 09:57
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
For far too long it seemed this country was scraping the bottom of the barrel when it came to electing our leaders. There truly wasn't much to pick from. We now have a leader (Trump) to use as a model when the sad day comes that he no longer is in office. Let's hope good people step up to the plate to serve in the same manner.

anon anon @Qcolorado
23 February, 09:18
I've thought of this, too! They must have been granted an extra portion of grace and wisdom to have endured all these years. God bless them, and may they get the greater portion of joy!

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
23 February, 10:20
In response anon anon to her Publication
But it will be extra sweet for us when we see justice. 💃💃💃
20 year Veteran here.

Sage_ Hermit @Sage_Hermit
23 February, 09:16
Thank you, been at this since the late 90's

One FineDay @Best2come
23 February, 09:16
Thank you. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen. Got plenty of that now!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 February, 09:05
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
23 February, 08:53
❤️

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
23 February, 08:29
37 Years now and still cannot talk cause "they" not exposed yet! BUT God always win!

PATRICK BELLRINGER @PATRICK_BELLRINGER
23 February, 08:56
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Im so glad when some one wakes up.
There is many levels of awakening. Ive been awake on begining levels since 1983. Today herds of people are awaking up and its like a paradigm shift happening. Collective consciousness is gathering at rapid speed. So for about 38 years I have had many ups and downs. Creator God has this in control. Within a few short years we are dismantling thousands of years of evil. I just keep pushing forward until the day we are truly free. That day is upon us. 🙏

anon anon @Qcolorado
23 February, 09:19
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication