TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
23 February, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
23 February, 09:19
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Myself also! I always remember when Clinton got into office the first time - I used to say to myself what is going on in this country. There were just no rules anymore. Now I understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
For far too long it seemed this country was scraping the bottom of the barrel when it came to electing our leaders. There truly wasn't much to pick from. We now have a leader (Trump) to use as a model when the sad day comes that he no longer is in office. Let's hope good people step up to the plate to serve in the same manner.
09:57 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply
RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
23 February, 09:59
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
Agreed! My father used to say - what self respecting person would run for politics?" It was so obviously a dirty business. Thank G-d Trump came along to change that. I honestly thought there was no hope left. G-d gave us a gift by sending us Trump and saving our country. It's truly a miracle!