Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:23
This movie has a TON of actors. It's not just Bidan. Fyi. 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 09:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Like everyone at BiDans fake inauguration! I seriously had people tell me that Lady Gaga and Garth Brooks were amazing.. and Im like they werent even the real people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:40
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Tell them mj was amazing at the super bowl. That'll throw them off their rocker.

I did! They all think Im off my rocker. What happens when a conspiracy theory becomes true? Does that make the ones that didnt believe now the conspiracy theorists? It will be very difficult to keep from saying "I told you so". But I will do my best to not throw it back in their faces. I think it will burn more if we confidently stay our position never waivering. #HoldTheLine
09:44 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 09:59
How do we know the inauguration was fake? I want to explain this to the ppl who don't believe me, but how? What happened to the foreign interference? Wasnt that the main topic of all of this since the beginning? Whats happening with Bidens EO if they did not count?

So if Bidens Eo does really count, lots of innocent americans and others around the world will suffer cuz this. They have to suffer so Trump can prove a point? Is there not another way?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 10:09
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
If I remember correctly regarding the inauguation. There were reports that the "Live" ceremony had aired 10 hours before in Europe. There were a number of poor edit cuts where people appear and disappear from the shots. The color of Jill Biden's shoes change. Hillary Clinton appears nearly a foot shorter than in years past when compared to Bill Clinton. The media in Washington DC that day were set up a long distance from the event. The actual weather in Washington DC on the Jan. 20 was cloudy and there was some snow. In the "live" broadcast the weather was bright and sunny. There had been rumors that the Deep State had planned to film a virtual inaugaration that would be presented as live. That's all I can remember at the moment.

22 February, 10:24
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
This is just my thought about the inauguration.. I knew at the time that BiDan was fake and made me skeptical of everyone. Every person I saw looked suspiciously not real to me. Except.. Gretchen Witmer and Alex Rodriguez looked real to me. Compare pictures of Lada Gaga, J-Lo and Garth Brooks with older pictures much like people do with Biden pics. It was tough because everyone was wearing masks. But the singers did not. We know Obama, Clintons were fake.. there are pictures showing height discrepancies.

I believe that the EOs are not real because BiDan is not really the president but also because we are no longer a corporation and are now a Republic.

Proof is tough to come by until it all plays out we might not know the entire truth until then. Research it, study, pray about it.. if something rings true to you, believe it and ask yourself.. is there proof for it? But also ask if there is proof against it?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:57
They become the conspiracy theorists.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 February, 02:34
that is beautiful