Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:23
This movie has a TON of actors. It's not just Bidan. Fyi. 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 09:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Like everyone at BiDans fake inauguration! I seriously had people tell me that Lady Gaga and Garth Brooks were amazing.. and Im like they werent even the real people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:40
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Tell them mj was amazing at the super bowl. That'll throw them off their rocker.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 09:44
I did! They all think Im off my rocker. What happens when a conspiracy theory becomes true? Does that make the ones that didnt believe now the conspiracy theorists? It will be very difficult to keep from saying "I told you so". But I will do my best to not throw it back in their faces. I think it will burn more if we confidently stay our position never waivering. #HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 February, 02:34
that is beautiful