Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:23
This movie has a TON of actors. It's not just Bidan. Fyi. 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 09:38
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Like everyone at BiDans fake inauguration! I seriously had people tell me that Lady Gaga and Garth Brooks were amazing.. and Im like they werent even the real people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Tell them mj was amazing at the super bowl. That'll throw them off their rocker.
09:40 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 09:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I did! They all think Im off my rocker. What happens when a conspiracy theory becomes true? Does that make the ones that didnt believe now the conspiracy theorists? It will be very difficult to keep from saying "I told you so". But I will do my best to not throw it back in their faces. I think it will burn more if we confidently stay our position never waivering. #HoldTheLine

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:57
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
They become the conspiracy theorists.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 09:59
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
How do we know the inauguration was fake? I want to explain this to the ppl who don't believe me, but how? What happened to the foreign interference? Wasnt that the main topic of all of this since the beginning? Whats happening with Bidens EO if they did not count?

So if Bidens Eo does really count, lots of innocent americans and others around the world will suffer cuz this. They have to suffer so Trump can prove a point? Is there not another way?