Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
This movie has a TON of actors. It's not just Bidan. Fyi. 🍿🍿🍿🍿
09:23 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 February, 07:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
In this movie, some are acting for their lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
23 February, 01:08
the stars of this movie are some of the best people youve never even heard of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 February, 06:33
If you look closely, I'm even in there....πŸ™ƒ

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 06:36
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
British eh? I see certain letters in the name

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
23 February, 07:32
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I've enjoyed your post. Am I considered part of this movie too?

23 February, 06:32
I called out Maxine after she appeared in that ridiculous zoom call πŸ™„ Good actress tho!
I think the Melania the press usually saw was a double. The Beautiful, smiling, happy doing the work of the First Lady was the real one.
Two of Jared
Two of Pence
Two Trump's - the double is heavier
my observations

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
23 February, 03:15
Are those actors being harmed and killed by the vaccines?

Catherine Kenner @Blondie
23 February, 02:35
@ghostezra
will the movie end this year?

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
23 February, 03:16
In response Catherine Kenner to her Publication
it hasn't even started on mainstream yet

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 February, 02:31
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘reveals will be glorious!!

God Wins @Nous
23 February, 02:29
People just don't want to believe, they want to know everything with every tiny detail. If it's under control it is under control

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 February, 02:28
Seriously a freakin ton.........can't wait!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 12:22
Nana will be your 18 gain, yeah pretty sure HRC for one has been gone long long time,

Beekie Girl @Beekie
23 February, 12:09
Also, one would think that these well-known actors are not going to take on a role indefinitely. Another tell there is an actual ending.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
22 February, 10:58
LOL Hussein Obama and Bruce the Boss put out podcast called "Renegades".

What a movie...

SSCodename for Hussein = Renegade (traitor)

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
22 February, 10:51
If the Biden Double is not the Real President why would they
allow him to give a State of the Union Address ?

Is that in "The Plan" ?

What is the End Game for Trump to return ?
I just don't see it yet.

23 February, 06:34
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
the state of the union address? he doesn't give that till next year

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 10:49
Was your comments about SCOTUS right on?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
22 February, 10:39
Starting to think almost everyone in this movie is controlled by the White Hats and an actor. All under a version of house arrest and playing their part.

Sounds like all the "No Deals" people are already dead.

Alter Ego @Kookooburra
22 February, 10:26
No wonder Hollywood isn't making any new movies these days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Everyones taken.

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 10:54
In response Alter Ego to her Publication
πŸ˜‚

Merri Sanderson @Mississippi_Patriot
22 February, 10:21
@ghostezra I have a nagging question...when someone is taken to Gitmo or where ever they might be taken for tribunal, where does their family think they've gone? If there are tons of actors, why hasn't someone's family spilled the beans to the public? Or are they being silenced for the meantime? Specifically, I have seen many posts from people's family that I KNOW are no longer walking the earth and they seem like life is normal. Just a little confusing...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
23 February, 05:37
In response Merri Sanderson to his Publication
My thoughts exactly. Or questions.
And what if there are children involved- where do they go?
Estates... siezed or inherited by family? No housekeepers talking?
hmmm

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 10:16
This is one heck of a long movie! I need an intermission my popcorn and soda are empty!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
22 February, 10:15
AOC has to be an actor, just a gut feeling.

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
22 February, 10:19
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
πŸ‘€So does this site

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
22 February, 10:10
AOC

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 09:38
Like everyone at BiDans fake inauguration! I seriously had people tell me that Lady Gaga and Garth Brooks were amazing.. and Im like they werent even the real people!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:39
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 09:40
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Tell them mj was amazing at the super bowl. That'll throw them off their rocker.

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
22 February, 09:36
this site legite? πŸ‘€++++++++++++ more

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
22 February, 09:37
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
tried to upload all the doubles but it's not working.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
22 February, 09:26
I bet AOC is an actor. No way someone is that dumb. Also, didn't she originally say she responded it an ad for an actress?

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
22 February, 09:51
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
Weird you brought that up. Ive been having this nagging feeling she isnt what she seems. and fighting an inner battle to consider she just might be hired by the good guys. I must be off my rocker, but i do remember the ad

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 February, 09:55
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
😏 I thought so too.
She was great cannon fodder for memes in the beginning though. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

scroll for 4 memes ‡️

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
22 February, 09:25
πŸ‘€ too many