Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana agrees with @phaethon

3 hours ago
As a legitimate US Citizen in good standing, I hereby grant the US Military the authority to restore allegiance to the US Constitution within our government pursuant to due process under the appropriate body of law for the accused.

The US Military, under my authority as a US Citizen, my defer to the qualifications within The Declaration of Independence until the appropriate allegience within the government is restored.

-Phaethon
01:21 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
22 February, 02:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This a primary duty of the Military, a key tenet of their oath, and inculcated into them during general military training every month. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO AUTHORIZE ANYTHING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 04:19
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Sure but maybe it is just a way to let them know patriots support what they are obligted to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 February, 02:18
Double Ditto what @phaethon said.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
22 February, 02:18
Agree
AMEN

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
22 February, 01:32
One time I called Phaethon out for claiming to be King David reincarnated & leading his followers on. I tweeted, "If an ancient King were reincarnated, would he reveal himself on social media to only talk about himself on a regular basis, or would that humble person stay silent about who he truly is & use his platform to build others up & not reveal himself as an 'insider'. I called him a False Prophet. General Flynn tweeted within 6 hours to be weary of False Prophets.
Be careful with those guys. I inserted myself into their little club a while ago, TWICE & played along, to study them.

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
22 February, 01:34
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
It's why he blocks me on every platform. He knows I have screenshots of our DM's to expose him.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 February, 01:31
Silver Cat agrees with Phaethon.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
22 February, 01:23
I'm with ya Phae .