Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 01:21
Nana agrees with @phaethon

3 hours ago
As a legitimate US Citizen in good standing, I hereby grant the US Military the authority to restore allegiance to the US Constitution within our government pursuant to due process under the appropriate body of law for the accused.

The US Military, under my authority as a US Citizen, my defer to the qualifications within The Declaration of Independence until the appropriate allegience within the government is restored.

-Phaethon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
22 February, 01:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One time I called Phaethon out for claiming to be King David reincarnated & leading his followers on. I tweeted, "If an ancient King were reincarnated, would he reveal himself on social media to only talk about himself on a regular basis, or would that humble person stay silent about who he truly is & use his platform to build others up & not reveal himself as an 'insider'. I called him a False Prophet. General Flynn tweeted within 6 hours to be weary of False Prophets.
Be careful with those guys. I inserted myself into their little club a while ago, TWICE & played along, to study them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
It's why he blocks me on every platform. He knows I have screenshots of our DM's to expose him.
01:34 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vDarkness Falls, click on at the bottom under it