Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 01:21
Nana agrees with phaethon

3 hours ago
As a legitimate US Citizen in good standing, I hereby grant the US Military the authority to restore allegiance to the US Constitution within our government pursuant to due process under the appropriate body of law for the accused.

The US Military, under my authority as a US Citizen, my defer to the qualifications within The Declaration of Independence until the appropriate allegience within the government is restored.

-Phaethon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
This a primary duty of the Military, a key tenet of their oath, and inculcated into them during general military training every month. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO AUTHORIZE ANYTHING.
02:37 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 04:19
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Sure but maybe it is just a way to let them know patriots support what they are obligted to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
22 February, 05:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Fair enough, Nana.