Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Ghost Ezra I appreciate all you do!
Given all the good intentioned, however, disinformation that keeps the readers angry, Please provide a link when posting this info.
I have searched the Wayfair sight uner My Pillow, the SKU in the picture of a post (is it real or created?), the name Avalon, the name Lucious, down pillow, etc and do not find this.
I have never and will not shop Wayfair, however, I also will not act on something unless I've verified its true.
12:10 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Lisa Warden @alwarden
23 February, 02:04
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
For anyone who needs proof this is real.... search Wayfair for the SKU#.... then go to Yandex.... in the search bar type SKU: (and the number). Look through the images.... I'm sure you'll find something there that stands out from everything else. When you find it.... click on it. You can keep clicking until your satisified with what you find.

Wayfair has some serious balls to be putting that shit back up on their website. I don't understand why they're still in business. They should be under a prison somewhere for the things they did to children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:05
It's 1000% true. Read the replies here. Do your own digging on Wayfair. It would take you all but 60 seconds to do a high price to low search on pillows. I didn't think I had to lay out everything every step of the way for you. Wayfair has a reputation of child trafficking with endless amount of evidence that will blow your mind if you take the time to dig on it.

22 February, 01:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
That's probably the only search type I didn't do! I spent several minutes searching by various names, the SKU in the photo, etc.
I am a digger!

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
22 February, 12:35
This has been going on for quite some time. It is real. You can also search for other things besides pillows. Ezra would not put something like this out here if wasn't real.

22 February, 12:56
In response Dream Catcher to her Publication
Thanks!
Ezra does on occasion post things that don't resonate with me.
I am aware of Wayfair, however, want more than a screen shot if I'm going to share or repost.
When I share with friends they want to know my source.
This morning he reposted Enoch's "real truths" which are primarily regurgitations of other media including mainstream. And some of which is not true. One example - The Pope can't fire anyone, he's gone.
I quite looking at Enochs info for this very reason.
🤗🙏

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 February, 12:20
I stopped following GhostEzra when he said the CGI Dragon Post was real... I hope he is just sending Comms with these Posts.

22 February, 12:48
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
There is so much disinformation out there, much deliberate. I take his info with a grain of salt. He does post some good things and other times it just doesn't resonate.
I am not aware of the CGI dragon you mention.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:00
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
What's your point? It happened. https://youtu.be/u5hQpRbHE...

Marie KAtlas @Marie_KA
22 February, 12:16
It was listed on Wayfair this morning but has been taken down. It was real... I snapped a picture of it. One pillow was selling for $15,999.99 & the other was selling for $13,299.99.

22 February, 12:44
In response Marie KAtlas to her Publication
Thank you! I've discovered that snapped pictures are not always true. I always provide a link.