Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost Ezra I appreciate all you do!
Given all the good intentioned, however, disinformation that keeps the readers angry, Please provide a link when posting this info.
I have searched the Wayfair sight uner My Pillow, the SKU in the picture of a post (is it real or created?), the name Avalon, the name Lucious, down pillow, etc and do not find this.
I have never and will not shop Wayfair, however, I also will not act on something unless I've verified its true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Warden @alwarden
For anyone who needs proof this is real.... search Wayfair for the SKU#.... then go to Yandex.... in the search bar type SKU: (and the number). Look through the images.... I'm sure you'll find something there that stands out from everything else. When you find it.... click on it. You can keep clicking until your satisified with what you find.

Wayfair has some serious balls to be putting that shit back up on their website. I don't understand why they're still in business. They should be under a prison somewhere for the things they did to children.
02:04 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by alwarden in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Warden, click on at the bottom under it