Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost Ezra I appreciate all you do!
Given all the good intentioned, however, disinformation that keeps the readers angry, Please provide a link when posting this info.
I have searched the Wayfair sight uner My Pillow, the SKU in the picture of a post (is it real or created?), the name Avalon, the name Lucious, down pillow, etc and do not find this.
I have never and will not shop Wayfair, however, I also will not act on something unless I've verified its true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
22 February, 12:35
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
This has been going on for quite some time. It is real. You can also search for other things besides pillows. Ezra would not put something like this out here if wasn't real.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Thanks!
Ezra does on occasion post things that don't resonate with me.
I am aware of Wayfair, however, want more than a screen shot if I'm going to share or repost.
When I share with friends they want to know my source.
This morning he reposted Enoch's "real truths" which are primarily regurgitations of other media including mainstream. And some of which is not true. One example - The Pope can't fire anyone, he's gone.
I quite looking at Enochs info for this very reason.
🤗🙏
12:56 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Dream Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:08
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Give me an example of something I've posted that didn't resonate with you.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 01:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
You ppsted that Biden was dead, MJ alive, Obama is gone, Gates gone, Hanks gone, Clinton is gone, and many others. Can you point us to any direction that is true? So that way when someone asks us for proof...then we show them that rather then us looking crazy and waiting for this "big reveal". You do know that everyone is getting hyoed up for March 4th. If its not happenng, I think you should let some of us know here so were not going to get dissapointed again. If you have the ANSWERS to put our mind at ease, we would appreicate it forsure. Otherwise, all this hype is not pannning out and I can tell some ppl on here are getting fed up when we were with everyone since day 1. PPl say go do your research, our research ends up the same as everyone elses. Thats why we ended up herem gab, and other sites. But NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. So is march 4th happening? If so then yay! if not then cool. Atleast we know and will not keep falling for it.