Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost Ezra I appreciate all you do!
Given all the good intentioned, however, disinformation that keeps the readers angry, Please provide a link when posting this info.
I have searched the Wayfair sight uner My Pillow, the SKU in the picture of a post (is it real or created?), the name Avalon, the name Lucious, down pillow, etc and do not find this.
I have never and will not shop Wayfair, however, I also will not act on something unless I've verified its true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie KAtlas @Marie_KA
It was listed on Wayfair this morning but has been taken down. It was real... I snapped a picture of it. One pillow was selling for $15,999.99 & the other was selling for $13,299.99.
12:16 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Marie_KA in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:44
In response Marie KAtlas to her Publication
Thank you! I've discovered that snapped pictures are not always true. I always provide a link.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:06
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Do your own search to find out if it's true. That's the point you are missing.