Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 February, 12:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Ghost Ezra I appreciate all you do!
Given all the good intentioned, however, disinformation that keeps the readers angry, Please provide a link when posting this info.
I have searched the Wayfair sight uner My Pillow, the SKU in the picture of a post (is it real or created?), the name Avalon, the name Lucious, down pillow, etc and do not find this.
I have never and will not shop Wayfair, however, I also will not act on something unless I've verified its true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 February, 12:20
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I stopped following GhostEzra when he said the CGI Dragon Post was real... I hope he is just sending Comms with these Posts.

There is so much disinformation out there, much deliberate. I take his info with a grain of salt. He does post some good things and other times it just doesn't resonate.
I am not aware of the CGI dragon you mention.
12:48 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:02
Here. I don't post misinformation. That's a troll you're replying to. https://youtu.be/u5hQpRbHE...

22 February, 01:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thanks! I'll take a look!
I'm new to social media and have read your posts from the beginning of my journey into this realm. I discovered I didn't need to have an account on Twitter to just read the posts. Then the few people I was reading started to get taken down. Joined Gab and am finding too much proliferation of fear and hate. If I wanted all that I would get cable! LOL!
I've known for years that Twitter, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and a few others were literaly evil, and yet have been surprised by some I hadn't picked up on energetically. Recogized the fake news in the early 90's.
I believe we can honor our paths and help others as they awaken, however, in ways that create awareness while not perpetuating the very fear energy that's feeding the evil we are at war with!
🤗🤗

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
22 February, 12:52

22 February, 01:00
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Wow! Amazing CGI! Definitely CGI! Thanks!