Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
Lots of disinformation out right now... be careful who you believe and repost. Do your own research.
10:36 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (TrumpPatriot226) can see their posts

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
23 February, 02:31
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
CJTruth just posted something similiar. I noticed most are just sitting back quietly waiting..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 February, 06:44
Just remind me, what exactly
was 007's job? 😇

https://youtu.be/yX4bwdZYF...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 February, 08:27
In a LEADERSHIP VACUUM - "everything" and "everyone" will try to fill the void.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
22 February, 08:28
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Not me!!! UGH!! Thats the most horrifying thing I can think of, being in charge I mean!!!😁

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 February, 03:37
a lot of this we have to have faith and pray for discernment. i look back now on all the things i thought could not possibly be true. i am willing to bet only God knows the whole truth and we will know when we need to know.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
22 February, 02:04
reading 1-4953 can help with discernment.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
22 February, 12:01
So much info to go thru..its overwhelming at times..🤦

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 February, 11:28
!.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
22 February, 11:18
yes it is a mess.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
22 February, 11:16
Yes, much need for discernment and logical thinking.
Posted this on FB 5 years ago today...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
22 February, 12:55
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Boy, thats the absolute truth!

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
23 February, 02:52
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
discernment and validity of the information is the trouble. deciding which route to take could lead you down an empty road but then again whose to decide whats truth? especially with the "trust the plan" thing. oh, and the "movie" thing. its abstract and we have to have faith in "it".

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 February, 11:12
I've seen it all along anyway, but I've seen more since the election & it really ticked up since the fake inauguration
Sometimes people will provide "filler" information which helps me to link together larger bits of info I was trying to figure out how to fit together
Discernment is the key - I'm wary of folks who cropped up in the last year, especially after the covid debacle hit, that seem to be on a lot of people's lips but who don't give me much of a tingle & who haven't really caught my attention with any far reaching info or insights that I haven't seen explained better elsewhere

22 February, 11:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
100%

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
22 February, 11:28
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
As a person who joined a month ago, I get this. Was on FB for 11 years and moderated several rooms under the Q umbrella until we were all tossed/banned. There are many Mods and members who are here now. Am not here to amass followers but to stay informed and keep current.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 February, 11:02
Always do your own research anyway!!

Carol Guthmann @Create4Him
22 February, 11:02
I took Lin W advice and looked at peoples body of work which helped me see which people just wanted attention

22 February, 11:03
In response Carol Guthmann to his Publication
Some people are here just for fame. Some for money. Find out who the real ones are.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 11:05
In response Carol Guthmann to his Publication
I check everyone before I follow.

Some are shy about posting original content, but they are brilling about posting articles!

I love that the people I follow consume a WIDE array of publications!

That way, I get even the most obscure stuff in my feed!

This is how we help one another!

Links & citations are like gifts to others wanting to learn.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 10:56

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 February, 11:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
!.