Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 February, 10:36
Lots of disinformation out right now... be careful who you believe and repost. Do your own research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Guthmann @Create4Him
22 February, 11:02
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
I took Lin W advice and looked at peoples body of work which helped me see which people just wanted attention

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
I check everyone before I follow.

Some are shy about posting original content, but they are brilling about posting articles!

I love that the people I follow consume a WIDE array of publications!

That way, I get even the most obscure stuff in my feed!

This is how we help one another!

Links & citations are like gifts to others wanting to learn.
11:05 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Carol Guthmann to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 February, 11:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I'm working on decodes all the time. Some I'm afraid to post because I don't wanna give the wrong people info. Others that I've shared stuff with have even stolen it and posted it as their own. I don't care about any fame or whatever not here for that. But I constantly work about the wrong people getting info. They are definitely among us.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 11:12
I'm doing the same. MUCH that I hear I don't repeat, for the same reasons as yours.

When I'm not digging, I just try to keep people encouraged & lift up those whose spirits are tired.

HUMOR goes a long way.

I'm with Santa & Charlie Ward - who CARES if others are reposting your things & making $ off of it? They are AMPLIFYING your signal! It's a gift!

This may be the intent of those folks mirroring X22, etc. I hope so.

So patently wrong to have others claim to have authored their work.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 February, 11:18
I know that feeling!!! Been there........I too have had that happen.