Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 February, 10:36
Lots of disinformation out right now... be careful who you believe and repost. Do your own research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I've seen it all along anyway, but I've seen more since the election & it really ticked up since the fake inauguration
Sometimes people will provide "filler" information which helps me to link together larger bits of info I was trying to figure out how to fit together
Discernment is the key - I'm wary of folks who cropped up in the last year, especially after the covid debacle hit, that seem to be on a lot of people's lips but who don't give me much of a tingle & who haven't really caught my attention with any far reaching info or insights that I haven't seen explained better elsewhere
11:12 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
22 February, 11:28
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
As a person who joined a month ago, I get this. Was on FB for 11 years and moderated several rooms under the Q umbrella until we were all tossed/banned. There are many Mods and members who are here now. Am not here to amass followers but to stay informed and keep current.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 February, 11:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
100%