Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 February, 10:36
Lots of disinformation out right now... be careful who you believe and repost. Do your own research.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Guthmann @Create4Him
I took Lin W advice and looked at peoples body of work which helped me see which people just wanted attention
11:02 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Create4Him in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 11:05
In response Carol Guthmann to his Publication
I check everyone before I follow.

Some are shy about posting original content, but they are brilling about posting articles!

I love that the people I follow consume a WIDE array of publications!

That way, I get even the most obscure stuff in my feed!

This is how we help one another!

Links & citations are like gifts to others wanting to learn.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 11:08
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I'm working on decodes all the time. Some I'm afraid to post because I don't wanna give the wrong people info. Others that I've shared stuff with have even stolen it and posted it as their own. I don't care about any fame or whatever not here for that. But I constantly work about the wrong people getting info. They are definitely among us.

22 February, 11:03
In response Carol Guthmann to his Publication
Some people are here just for fame. Some for money. Find out who the real ones are.