Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
05 March, 07:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
22 February, 11:36
so interesting....I'm sure lots of people know about this...but I'm just NOW hearing/learning about it..at least it didn't effect my heart strings like the pedo info. What I'm most greatful about is if I'm learning more and more everyday (and I can't even send news articals or "copy and paste" lol ) then there MUST be so many others realizing the wrong and evil that [they] have been doing...on the GREAT side...there will be so many positive things come out of this once the evil has been delt with..what the devil means to harm GOD will turn into a blessssing and this is amazing...

(ps...it's true I am NOT tech savy as they say...wish I was..that's the ONLY reason I share everyone's post more than posting my own findings...so sorry guys..BUT #wwg1wga and I promise to ALWAYS support and stand with ALL fellow Patriots) #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 February, 04:24
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
We are glad your with us, we understand some truths are so difficult, but we must get help truth out to others. There is also healing frequency music you might enjoy listening to on youtube.
We are here to help you~ together we are strong! ❤️🇺🇸🙏

Joyful Soul @Earthmama36
22 February, 08:26
Where can this video with the rest of the info be found? I recognize David Icke...

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
22 February, 11:39
In response Joyful Soul to her Publication
Yes..me too...I would love to hear the whole thing....

American Woman @Justice4Children
22 February, 09:00
Thanks, I have been taking sleep aids.
Those who know cannot sleep.
Will be working on Etsy.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 11:05
In response American Woman to her Publication
buy a white noise sleep machine or listen to some 432 mhz youtube relaxing music. You don't need sleeping pills.

Bill Gibson @8Aboard
22 February, 06:41
Knew about power of frequencies, but never realized the concept was utilized in warfare.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 February, 03:46
this is it! the one I Literally mentioned not 5 seconds ago! 440 was not the original frequency used. we got a vibe going here Ghost.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 03:22
❤️Pure❤️Love❤️Transcends❤️All❤️Frequencies❤️

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 11:12
In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication
Ghost Ezra! Thrice! What an honor. Thank you.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
21 February, 11:06
I hate static....minds always buzzin....
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
21 February, 10:00
David Icke puts out some pretty good info. Thank you for sharing this.

21 February, 09:59

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
21 February, 09:34
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

― Nikola Tesla

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
21 February, 08:27
A 440 sound that's good for you:

https://youtu.be/vSdwt0auv...

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
21 February, 08:04
the timing of this is immpecable. I learned about frequencies many years ago in school, not to this capacity to harm, but in general. I had taken a photo awhile back of my mums piano, the way the shadows were, and added frequencies overlay to the photo as a reminder - and friday, set it to my lock screen, and now I see this. so cool.. thank you for posting.

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
21 February, 09:35
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
Can you possibly direct me to where I can find a bit of info on this? TIA

anon anon @Qcolorado
21 February, 07:54
I've gotten to know Wholetones and the beautiful frequencies. I've listened daily and they are so helpful. But, I'm so distressed to know frequencies have been weaponized!! Dear Lord, is anything sacred?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
21 February, 07:52
Links to vids Is important. Otherwise, how do we share on other platforms? 😉

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 11:09
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
You can right click a video while watching and down and share.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 February, 07:21
I think Billy was onto something! 👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

some one special to some @godrus
21 February, 07:21
a very good person's son commited suicide a few weeks ago. Are we being targeted aggressively now with frequencies? Do you have the link I could send him? It might him to understand why his son is dead.
It's David Paulides of the CanAm Missing 411 films. His son, his only son, committed suicide a few weeks ago. He shared this video a few hours ago. https://youtu.be/KTAjxnsyp...

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
22 February, 05:03
In response some one special to some to her Publication

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
22 February, 05:07
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Group stalking is a thing. More and more people are being trained in mind warfare. There was a video on it. After I watched it it disappeared. But the subject has been in question. Brainwashing!! Common Core did a number on two of my children.

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
21 February, 07:13
They sure do ❤️🇺🇸Thank you for posting ☝️

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
21 February, 07:09
wow

Only followers of this user (Lily7) can see their posts

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
21 February, 07:01

Chel Lynn @Chellynn
21 February, 07:01

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
21 February, 06:55
music and math are so inter related. I think it is just a matter of left brain right brain. musicians and nerds have a lot in common. many of us can draw from both left and right brain. think of close encounters of the third kind. music and math are universal languages

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 February, 06:51
Those of us with musical degrees arent swept up into this 432 craze because we have studied tmperament systems. People think that 440 and 432 are some kind of thing but in reality there were many tunings throughout the centuries and wildly fluxuating, 440+a just happened to be probably the most accessible and stable.( most generalized). The 432 hertz idea , in my opinion is just as insubstantial as any thing of the sort could be. People havent done the REAL research that anyone with a lowly academia like me have done(bachelors of science in music production. Or theyd know that A wa as low or lower than 370 at a time. as muscal instruments advanced and operas advanced tunings started to converge into a system much like the antiquated temporal key tunings that made retuning per composition necessary. 2nds 3rds and 5ths etc used to be dramtically different
https://songsurgeon.com/pa...
https://daily.redbullmusic...

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 February, 07:00
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
i COULD post pretty extensively about this but the 432 v 440 craze isnt something that anyone can place any verifiable truth on unless they go back through time and try all tunings for A. Ultimately the tuning remains the most accessible, and accessibility is probably evil, But until bach and mozart they didnt have cross scale tunings that made any sense until the pioneer geniuses came in and stabilized them. Intervals had varying degrees in the microtonal spectrum until it was generalized and early players of greensleeves found them selves retuning piece by piece on lutes. etc. . Its only because extensive study has been done on this that we can even approximate the gregorian chants from the middle ages. My final say is God, when armageddon pits the hateful against the loving you will know the real tuning, until then what do you have? some sideways theory that means nothing