Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 05:16
Programmed for decades at 440.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
21 February, 06:51
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Those of us with musical degrees arent swept up into this 432 craze because we have studied tmperament systems. People think that 440 and 432 are some kind of thing but in reality there were many tunings throughout the centuries and wildly fluxuating, 440+a just happened to be probably the most accessible and stable.( most generalized). The 432 hertz idea , in my opinion is just as insubstantial as any thing of the sort could be. People havent done the REAL research that anyone with a lowly academia like me have done(bachelors of science in music production. Or theyd know that A wa as low or lower than 370 at a time. as muscal instruments advanced and operas advanced tunings started to converge into a system much like the antiquated temporal key tunings that made retuning per composition necessary. 2nds 3rds and 5ths etc used to be dramtically different
https://songsurgeon.com/pa...
https://daily.redbullmusic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
i COULD post pretty extensively about this but the 432 v 440 craze isnt something that anyone can place any verifiable truth on unless they go back through time and try all tunings for A. Ultimately the tuning remains the most accessible, and accessibility is probably evil, But until bach and mozart they didnt have cross scale tunings that made any sense until the pioneer geniuses came in and stabilized them. Intervals had varying degrees in the microtonal spectrum until it was generalized and early players of greensleeves found them selves retuning piece by piece on lutes. etc. . Its only because extensive study has been done on this that we can even approximate the gregorian chants from the middle ages. My final say is God, when armageddon pits the hateful against the loving you will know the real tuning, until then what do you have? some sideways theory that means nothing
07:00 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it