Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 05:16
Programmed for decades at 440.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
21 February, 07:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
a very good person's son commited suicide a few weeks ago. Are we being targeted aggressively now with frequencies? Do you have the link I could send him? It might him to understand why his son is dead.
It's David Paulides of the CanAm Missing 411 films. His son, his only son, committed suicide a few weeks ago. He shared this video a few hours ago. https://youtu.be/KTAjxnsyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MOMMA_BEAR_45 in this post can reply
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
27 February, 12:55
In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication
betsey Devos was told by Trump to get rid of Common Core right when she started. she had them change the name, but keep the program. she is bad news! I call it Communist Core. part of the Coudenhove Kallergi Plan to dumb down the races so they can be ruled over by the Cabal

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
26 February, 11:16
Also kept showing us a film during inservice on Zero Population Growth.

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
26 February, 11:15
Since the state of Texas didn’t adopt Common Core, they snuck it in as a curriculum they called C-Scope. Same crazy illogical stuff.

Merryland Man @MerrylandMan
26 February, 10:54
as stated on another post,must return to community/neighborhood reliance. . . home school, neighborhood watch, block parties, etc. the state and federal government is not, and will never be, your friend or partner

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
26 February, 10:39
that explains a whole hell of alot!!!!!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
26 February, 10:36
I am so over seeing Bill Gates' name being involved with the distruction of humanity Worldwide. Gates is the Devil, prove me wrong!

some one special to some @godrus
22 February, 08:21
Oh wow - I knew this was to kneecap Americans next generation from being able to do math computations, but didn't realize it originated from Gates and the CIA products known as Barry Soetoro and Big Mike. Also that school lunch program denied sustenance to young growing brains.