Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 05:16
Programmed for decades at 440.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
22 February, 11:36
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
so interesting....I'm sure lots of people know about this...but I'm just NOW hearing/learning about it..at least it didn't effect my heart strings like the pedo info. What I'm most greatful about is if I'm learning more and more everyday (and I can't even send news articals or "copy and paste" lol ) then there MUST be so many others realizing the wrong and evil that [they] have been doing...on the GREAT side...there will be so many positive things come out of this once the evil has been delt with..what the devil means to harm GOD will turn into a blessssing and this is amazing...

(ps...it's true I am NOT tech savy as they say...wish I was..that's the ONLY reason I share everyone's post more than posting my own findings...so sorry guys..BUT #wwg1wga and I promise to ALWAYS support and stand with ALL fellow Patriots) #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
We are glad your with us, we understand some truths are so difficult, but we must get help truth out to others. There is also healing frequency music you might enjoy listening to on youtube.
We are here to help you~ together we are strong! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
04:24 AM - Feb 24, 2021
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1NationUnderGod in this post can reply
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
24 February, 11:02
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Thank You...sending Hugs and Blessings...I'll check it out...must admit as difficult as things are to hear..I'm so greatful God and all of you are sharing these truths and waking up so many ..