Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 05:16
Programmed for decades at 440.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
a very good person's son commited suicide a few weeks ago. Are we being targeted aggressively now with frequencies? Do you have the link I could send him? It might him to understand why his son is dead.
It's David Paulides of the CanAm Missing 411 films. His son, his only son, committed suicide a few weeks ago. He shared this video a few hours ago. https://youtu.be/KTAjxnsyp...
07:21 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
22 February, 05:07
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Group stalking is a thing. More and more people are being trained in mind warfare. There was a video on it. After I watched it it disappeared. But the subject has been in question. Brainwashing!! Common Core did a number on two of my children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 08:41
In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication
Oh I'm so sorry for your family. Yes, our entire society has been set up from outside forces so that both parents work - children left alone - all planned and executed - targeting American families.
This has been going on our entire lives.
America was lost shortly after the Civil War, imo.

ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
22 February, 05:03

LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
26 February, 11:16
Also kept showing us a film during inservice on Zero Population Growth.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
27 February, 12:55
betsey Devos was told by Trump to get rid of Common Core right when she started. she had them change the name, but keep the program. she is bad news! I call it Communist Core. part of the Coudenhove Kallergi Plan to dumb down the races so they can be ruled over by the Cabal

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 February, 04:54
Am very sad to hear this; thank you for letting us know. Have liked Paulides' work; excellent series. Let us all pray for him.
Interestingly enough, it has been found that Beethoven's Symphonies 1 thourgh 9, played all the way through, keep negative things away; it may very well have to do with the frequencies!

22 February, 08:08
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
💞 Mr. Paulides is such a decent and good person. My heart breaks for their family. Ben filmed Dave's first movie, #Missing411 .
Just tragic.
Our bodies are mostly liquid and all of our cells very influenced by frequencies.
These lockdowns are solitary confinement for single people as Ben was, and mask mandates are tools of psychological recognized worldwide for decades.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
21 February, 07:35
My DEEPEST sympathies go out to your friend!

The 5G disaster has been mitigated. The video regarding salvific frequencies alludes to Plasma Med Beds. It will transform healthcare completely and utterly destroy big Pharma.

https://goldenageofgaia.co...

21 February, 07:44
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Oh thank you.