Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 05:16
Programmed for decades at 440.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
21 February, 07:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
a very good person's son commited suicide a few weeks ago. Are we being targeted aggressively now with frequencies? Do you have the link I could send him? It might him to understand why his son is dead.
It's David Paulides of the CanAm Missing 411 films. His son, his only son, committed suicide a few weeks ago. He shared this video a few hours ago. https://youtu.be/KTAjxnsyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ONE MAD MOTHER @MOMMA_BEAR_45
Group stalking is a thing. More and more people are being trained in mind warfare. There was a video on it. After I watched it it disappeared. But the subject has been in question. Brainwashing!! Common Core did a number on two of my children.
05:07 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by MOMMA_BEAR_45 in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
22 February, 08:41
In response ONE MAD MOTHER to her Publication
Oh I'm so sorry for your family. Yes, our entire society has been set up from outside forces so that both parents work - children left alone - all planned and executed - targeting American families.
This has been going on our entire lives.
America was lost shortly after the Civil War, imo.