The Boss Front and Centre!
He looks Fabulous!
Look at his Left Hand Closely...
04:19 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
23 February, 08:04
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
23 February, 11:12
looks like an upside down spade

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
23 February, 12:05
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
😊

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 February, 02:05
Did you know that brown is a dark yellow....hrmm
Nice picture btw....very classy/golden!

23 February, 10:11
In response General Khaos to his Publication
😊

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 February, 06:21
upside down

22 February, 08:11
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😊

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
22 February, 05:58
🎶"... Living my life like its golden..." 💖🎶

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 February, 04:58
Oh what a wonderful smile, I don't know about anyone else I sure do miss him..

22 February, 08:11
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
❤️

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
22 February, 09:57
I wish I could read the letters on his knuckles ??? anyone

22 February, 09:58
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
its to hard i tried

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
21 February, 09:52
This picture makes me so happy andI am intrigued by the heart of lights at his left hand. Thank you for posting.

21 February, 10:09
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 February, 09:47
wow a lot of shimmering gold from the lighting, walls,murals, brocade fabric on chairs, pants, plaid shirt, ties, woven sash on dress, bracelets,tassels on dress, dishes, linens💛

21 February, 10:10
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
❤️

VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
21 February, 08:41
looks like three "rhombus" diamonds staked to make a heart. ❤ love this man and he is in my prayers everyday ✝️

21 February, 08:41
In response VNH Taylor to her Publication
❤️❤️

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
21 February, 08:22
He sure looks great in this picture. Love the smiles. I've always loved smiles. 🙂 Thank you for sharing.

21 February, 08:23
In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Teri Heer @Tlheer
21 February, 08:18

21 February, 08:19
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
❤️

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
22 February, 05:22
In response Teri Heer to his Publication
Ive carried mine every day for the past 32 years.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
21 February, 08:07
#ILoveTrump 🙏🇺🇸🙏 He looks Absolutely Fabulous !!! I noticed his left hand immediately
🥰✨ #Sparkles ✨🥰 #ILoveTrump#godblesstrump ♾🙏✝️🙏🇺🇸

21 February, 08:20
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 February, 10:41
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Catchen' God's vibes. ❤️

21 February, 06:22
the young man has gold pants ...Steve has gold in his tie and the lady has a gold sash belt ...it's just eveywhere to name

21 February, 06:53
❤️😊❤️

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
21 February, 07:33
Who posted this? Where did this picture originate from?
I can't seem to find it anywhere other than right here.
And the guy who did post it only allows certain people to respond, you being one of them lol

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 February, 06:20
Gold standard.

21 February, 06:53
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
❤️

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 February, 04:50
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
My thoughts exactly, way too much gold in that picture for it not to be. Im so excited to see him smile. I hope he is doing ok.

21 February, 06:20
Gold tie... gold coin on her bracelet ...gold flecks heart-shaped illusion in fact it's being expressed everywhere is what I'm picking up on unless it's wishful thinking on my part LOL

21 February, 06:52
❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 February, 06:03
🤔loks like ACE OF SPADES TRUMP CARD? JUST SAYING?👍

21 February, 06:04
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
😊

Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
21 February, 08:40
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
If you Zoom in to Trumps thumbs up (Left Hand) Lettering is written on each knuckle

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
21 February, 05:59
Hate to be a kill joy but that looks like a cut out.

21 February, 06:07
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
The joy is its a real photo 😊

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 05:58
Looks great! So when does "the show" end? Has to end soon.

21 February, 06:07
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I believe soon 😊

KristinaL Allen @KristinaLAllen
21 February, 05:54
I see the door like in the Oval Office.

21 February, 05:55
In response KristinaL Allen to her Publication
❤️🇱🇷❤️

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
21 February, 05:52
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. AND HIS FAMILY TOO.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

21 February, 05:53
In response WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
21 February, 05:53
credit MJTruth04
2 images

In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 February, 05:44
thank you for sharing the message 🙏🏻❤️

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Your welcome ❤️❤️❤️

Jehanne ArQ @JehanneArQ
21 February, 05:42
It's a heart shaped Q!!!
We love you President Trump!! We are praying for you every day and we are thankful for your leadership! Holding the line! WWG1WGA!!

21 February, 05:42
In response Jehanne ArQ to her Publication
❤️

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 February, 05:37
thank you so much for sharing! his left hand has a light force in the shape of a heart ❣️

21 February, 05:37
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
bingo ❤️

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
21 February, 05:29
He does look good. Rested and tan.

21 February, 05:35
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
❤️

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
22 February, 05:56
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
I was going to say that too Tina❤️
Amazing sign💕💖.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

21 February, 04:34
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
😊

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
21 February, 04:28
A heart?

21 February, 04:31
In response Love Wins to her Publication
❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 04:22
tell me what this is someone. it looks like a shape ive seen related to tesla

21 February, 04:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
😊

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
21 February, 04:22
Gold tie, gold plates, gold everywhere

21 February, 04:27
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
👊🇱🇷👊