THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
21 February, 04:19
This was taken Yesturday!
The Boss Front and Centre!
He looks Fabulous!
Look at his Left Hand Closely...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
21 February, 06:22
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
the young man has gold pants ...Steve has gold in his tie and the lady has a gold sash belt ...it's just eveywhere to name

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
Who posted this? Where did this picture originate from?
I can't seem to find it anywhere other than right here.
And the guy who did post it only allows certain people to respond, you being one of them lol
07:33 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Zeina Allen @Zeina
22 February, 09:10
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
I have the source on my timeline if you would like to see it. i have the picture along with the link.

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
21 February, 07:54
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
I guess you have to be someone he follows ......he may have that function turned off to only folllowers of his

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
21 February, 08:25
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
I prefer only my followers commenting now 😊