Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?
02:32 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pam Lemis @LeStorm
22 February, 09:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I guess non spoon fed reality is hard for some to take.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
22 February, 09:03
i do not agree with Neon! it actually just the opposite! Things R fabulous! We Won! byedAn is FAKE, he is recording from castle rock studios in LA Calif! Trump will be back ( he is really not gone) dont inrerrupt your enemy while they R destroying them selves! Stay positive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 09:03
i do not agree with Neon! it actually just the opposite! Things R fabulous! We Won! byedAn is FAKE, he is recording from castle rock studios in LA Calif! Trump will be back ( he is really not gone) dont inrerrupt your enemy while they R destroying them selves! Stay positive!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 February, 09:02
Hopium!!

24 February, 08:18
In response Kel Que to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
21 February, 05:33
So time to move on, Neon. Who Cares? We are all
free to believe what we want. And you can keep your judgy comments to yourself.

Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
21 February, 05:18
It seems he fails to realize not all are on the same level as himself. People dnt just "wake up" at the same time. We are all on different levels of knowledge and understanding. i hv been sharing for a only a year and before i had to come here from fb i had newbies on the daily. I found myself repeating the same things to help others with their understanding. Anons like NR need to get over themselves. And JUST because he has a big following doesnt mean shove the smaller Anon accounts around. Shills work like that-confuse and divide, not Digital Soldiers/Anons, or Lightworkers. This is not a one man show. Did he forget the meaning WWG1WGA. I feel sad for him really, hes only handicapping himself. Prayers for him. Love your work Ghost🙏❣️

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
21 February, 04:59
We have many accounts on here that dont "ALLOW" other ppl to look at thier account if they deem you UNWORTHY....so I just say, WHATEVER...it doesnt bother me-I go on about my day and just welcome everyone....

the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
21 February, 04:58
well maybe NR is a bit more paYtriot then originally considered...

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
21 February, 04:26
Makes me suspect they might be Controlled Op who run these accounts! Always telling to observe they know very little about what they are condemning as 'hopium' (take your pick!)
I keep an open mind myself. With a door on it, just in case I need to close it!

Wife Storm @DesertStormWife
21 February, 03:50
I have noticed this from a lot of the so called "large accounts" that were based on twitter... I stopped following most of them. Nothing like supposed "in the know" jumping ship just when shit is about to get real. I'm here for the long haul.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
21 February, 03:20
Honestly, I do not have any answers. I do not know who or what to believe. I only have the information that I have gleaned over the last six or eight years......and my gut. My gut says that Trump is NOT done. My gut says that while it may be doubtful that he will be POTUS until 2024, it also says, "DO NOT COUNT HIM OUT"! Here is some of what I know: Trump won; massive fraud took place; 305th MIB knows the truth; and the SWAMP is deep, wide, smells like death, and afraid. If my POTUS calls us to arms, I will be the first in line.

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
21 February, 03:21
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
Oh, and I know that Neon Revolt is not someone who I would choose to listen to.

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
21 February, 01:04
In response mikes mom to her Publication
I never heard of "Neon whatever" but it says all you need to know when someone calls themselves "Neon" anything. That's a faggot and the faggot's aren't one of us.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 12:52
when personalities change suddenly in children it means there is trouble.
is Neon ok?

Dani Fionnoula @OrangeCatGood
21 February, 12:39
Ezra, Neon. This is your Mom speaking. Knock it off, boys. we have bigger fights to fight.

robin fineman @RobinD
22 February, 02:08
In response Dani Fionnoula to her Publication
Love your comment!

JQsh G21 @JQshG
21 February, 12:35
There is a big difference between hopium and the truth.

I'm sorry but there is a REASON for the masive riots, the fires, the attacks on Trump.
There is a REASON for the politcal use and/or release of Covid.
There is a REASON POTUS45 never told qanons to stand down.
There is a REASON we are all being shut down and censored.
There's a reason everything is seemingly out of control.
Most importantly, there is a reason Q hasn't said anything in a long time and essentially leaving us with the fact that "we have everyrhing we need."
We ARE heading to greatness and "the best is yet to come"
#wwg1wga

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
21 February, 12:16
Pretty negative about things. Looks like a melt down over something.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 February, 11:41
good call ref

September Pro @LateSeptember
21 February, 11:25
Seems like an asleep conservative? Some people I know are against the leftists but are resigned to 4 more years of Biden because they believe nothing can or will be done...in a way they make me sadder than the asleep liberals...how can they not have at least hope? All I can do is pray for everyone and keep saying my "crazy" version of the truth to anyone who will listen which is admittedly not many and mostly strangers at this point...but I'm trying.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
21 February, 01:08
In response September Pro to her Publication
i say , what you said here, ALL the time! Those who believe this is real and are Trump supporters grieve me more that the loony left! smh 🙄

Leonard Kerns @Sandblaster
21 February, 11:22
Sounds like censership. Welcome to facebook??? Twitter???? Now Gab!

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
21 February, 11:14
I thought Neon was Ron? I'm very surprised at all of the people who helped bring me along here who seem to have deserted.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
21 February, 11:04
So why let this on his profile ? If that's BS ? I'm just asking...

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
21 February, 01:11
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
Most of these Large accounts are BS.
"Be careful who you follow".
"Not all anons are authentic. Injected".
Just like this account, that strickly spams already pushed content. ZERO original digs. THAT is OK, but this Ezra account claims to be red-pilling ppl in the process of using nothing but borrowed digs, while allowing his unaware followers to believe he's an insider. Another fraud account.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
Just blocked Neon on Gab. Gab seems to be a group of people who refuse to comprehend what is really going on. Kind of regret my Pro membership now, like seeing Major Patriot and Catturd...thats about it. Anonup is where true enlightenment and precise information can be found. Just my 2 cents worth. 2022 or 2024 dont really matter without the plan working. God Bless our military and President Trump!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
21 February, 11:10
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
RIght there with you Oklahoma Patriot! I never liked Gab. And I always wondered why Major Patriot didnt' come over here with us.....

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
21 February, 10:59
Shampies. You got him all bunkered down like DC. That's gonna be one depressing private group.

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
21 February, 10:58
Bye, bye....nobody cares!!

some one special to some @godrus
21 February, 10:45
Nah, I dislike Gab anyway and he just wants to curate/edit/control and that's not the #wwg1wga way.
#PAYtriots are in it for a payday and power. There's quite a few that their entire good livelihood for several years has been riding on this movement.

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
21 February, 10:32
@ghostezra - I blocked that asshat awhile back. He moved into the realm of idiot and I bailed. I think he posted about not liking the cool kids with a screenshot of some great anons that were recommended to him. Realized he was comped in some way. Shill or idiot, same thing.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
21 February, 11:13
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
OMG, ass hat🤣🤣 It's one of my favorite words and I rarely see anyone use it....LOVE IT Ronnie!

Zeke Wubu @Wubu915
21 February, 10:17
i blocked neon bc he clearly doesnt have the holy spirit discernment and doesnt see what God has planned!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
21 February, 10:08
Should we send in more frogs? 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Angela Creel @Mollylou
21 February, 10:08
I have only followed this group for a month or so. But there is so much misinformation. You post things that is completely false and never respond to questions. This group claims to be digital soilders and are suppose to help those in the dark to wake up. But all I see is a bunch of speculation and misinformation.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 February, 10:37
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
Pass them by, use discernment. The misinformation and speculation part comes from boredom and watching people like Charlie Ward, Q said it's necessary. He also said be careful who you follow. 🙂

Texas Lana @TXShroomer
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
I agree. I just read a post stating all royals in Europe are missing. CRAP and BS!!! This group doesn't need hocus pocus idiots making us all look like morons. Too much BS.

Joe BOB @joebob
21 February, 08:03
Oh by the way if they were really on top of it, Q ALWAYS stated the MILITARY WAS THE ONLY WAY. Instead of spending hours doing BS and guess work they could have said each time and avenue would not work. They would have looked like a genious.