Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Native Patriot @Native_Patriot
It seems he fails to realize not all are on the same level as himself. People dnt just "wake up" at the same time. We are all on different levels of knowledge and understanding. i hv been sharing for a only a year and before i had to come here from fb i had newbies on the daily. I found myself repeating the same things to help others with their understanding. Anons like NR need to get over themselves. And JUST because he has a big following doesnt mean shove the smaller Anon accounts around. Shills work like that-confuse and divide, not Digital Soldiers/Anons, or Lightworkers. This is not a one man show. Did he forget the meaning WWG1WGA. I feel sad for him really, hes only handicapping himself. Prayers for him. Love your work Ghost🙏❣️
05:18 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Native_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Native Patriot, click on at the bottom under it