Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Creel @Mollylou
I have only followed this group for a month or so. But there is so much misinformation. You post things that is completely false and never respond to questions. This group claims to be digital soilders and are suppose to help those in the dark to wake up. But all I see is a bunch of speculation and misinformation.
10:08 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mollylou in this post can reply
Texas Lana @TXShroomer
21 February, 11:04
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
I agree. I just read a post stating all royals in Europe are missing. CRAP and BS!!! This group doesn't need hocus pocus idiots making us all look like morons. Too much BS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 12:23
In response Texas Lana to her Publication
The royals are gone darling.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 February, 10:37
In response Angela Creel to his Publication
Pass them by, use discernment. The misinformation and speculation part comes from boredom and watching people like Charlie Ward, Q said it's necessary. He also said be careful who you follow. 🙂