Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
21 February, 03:20
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Honestly, I do not have any answers. I do not know who or what to believe. I only have the information that I have gleaned over the last six or eight years......and my gut. My gut says that Trump is NOT done. My gut says that while it may be doubtful that he will be POTUS until 2024, it also says, "DO NOT COUNT HIM OUT"! Here is some of what I know: Trump won; massive fraud took place; 305th MIB knows the truth; and the SWAMP is deep, wide, smells like death, and afraid. If my POTUS calls us to arms, I will be the first in line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
Oh, and I know that Neon Revolt is not someone who I would choose to listen to.
03:21 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JRF_Patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JRF Patriot, click on at the bottom under it