NEO ONE @Neo
Texas. Did you know that 👇
09:51 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Naomi Olivares @NaomiOlivares
26 February, 10:37
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I just showed my nephew the chemtrails and the HAARP waves in the clouds. We live in Orange Grove, TX, near Corpus Christi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Ball @Hball
26 February, 08:05
Clouds have been looking suspicious lately. I have always admited their beauty, but now? They are seeming a bit odd. I am going to try and post a pic i took earlier this week. I have never seen any patterend and placed like this. They were too perfect...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Ball @Hball
26 February, 08:08
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
here is another view.. the first pic i was facing West. these clouds were running perfectly north/south. the second pic is adter i got home. Maybe it was a coincidence? It was just odd looking for my area...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
26 February, 11:10
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
always lined up in rows.

what happened to the cotton ball shapped clouds we used to have

Robert Travers @Robert1957
26 February, 08:04
Bring Texans to our knees? LMAO. That aint never gonna happen. Except maybe the ones that dont know which bathroom to use.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
26 February, 08:04
I do agree with deep state being fookin a55hole5 but I also know the elites are freaked out right now and trying thier hardest to get to thier bat caves in NZ. They are positive (idk if its true or not) that the pole shift is coming and the only way they are going to survive it is to be underground when it hits....

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
21 February, 09:53
Trump went to the border fence - the Alamo Speech. 1-12-21

https://rumble.com/vcpol3-...

Laurie Hanmore @Lotexaspatriot
21 February, 07:30
Texans forged by fire🇨🇱

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 February, 08:57
🤣😂 That "plan" Backfired. I guess the CCP did NOT get the memo? DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

The Tavern I was at last night in North Texas ...FELT like it was way back in time, like 2019!! NO ONE masks on except the poor 😢Hostesses and servers!!! (most servers barely kept them above their chin 👍🤣).

I walked into KROGER and I was NOT the only one "maskless". PEOPLE are DONE.

GAME OVER!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
21 February, 07:29
IN#Spain HAS BEEN#PIN POINTED A#DRUG TRAFFICKING #ghetto KNOW AS#Canada#Real

WITHA FULL MILITARY#SIEGE STRATEGY OF#CLIMATIC#WARFARE

+
CUT DOWN #energy #GRID AS SAME AS #texas

2- 3 months !!!

in order the expulse the#narcos and#inmigrants but also the families that life there for ever and pay their bills

#Trump AND#Military#patriotsincontrol

THIS IS #Madrid -#Spain . THE VERY SAME

ENERGY CUT DOWN WITH VAGUE EXCUSES
+
FAKE#PLASTIC ODOR#Snow#storm ONLY TO BREAK PEOPLE

#CañadaReal
(#ghetto in #Madrid very same MILITARY #SIEGE that in #texas )

https://twitter.com/search...

#CañadaNecesitaLuz
https://twitter.com/search...
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#Trump

21 February, 07:20
IN #Spain HAS BEEN #PIN POINTED A #DRUG TRAFFICKING #ghetto KNOW AS #Canada #Real

WITHA FULL MILITARY #SIEGE STRATEGY OF #CLIMATIC #WARFARE

+
CUT DOWN #energy #GRID AS SAME AS #texas

2- 3 months !!!

in order the expulse the #narcos and #inmigrants but also the families that life there for ever and pay their bills

https://twitter.com/brunot...

#Trump AND #Military #patriotsincontrol

SO.. ARE THEY THE WHO ARE ATTACKING #texas -- #Spain - ETC

WHY ?

BECAUSE ARE FUCKING ASSFUCKED PSYCOPATHIC PIECE OF SHIT RETARDS

IMPOSSIBLE TO RESUME

THIS IS#Madrid - #Spain . THE VERY SAME

+
FAKE #PLASTIC ODOR #Snow #storm ONLY TO BREAK PEOPLE

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Trump

21 February, 07:14

WHY ?

IMPOSSIBLE TO RESUME

THIS IS #Madrid - #Spain . THE VERY SAME

+

#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Trump

Catherine Pearce @CIPnTX
21 February, 01:25
It'll take a whole lot more than cold weather to bring us Texans to our knees.

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 February, 01:14
Evidently the deep staters forgot something. The Lord gave the devil a choice: to go to Hell, or to Texas. The devil chose Hell. He couldn't handle Texas.

Kelly Dixon @Kel
21 February, 12:20
There's been tons of hole punch clouds happening there. That's where you have a pretty even cloud cover and all of a sudden it looks like someone takes a cookie cutter and cuts a perfect circle in the cover and sunlight comes through.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 February, 01:55
In response Kelly Dixon to his Publication
yes

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 February, 11:34
TEXANS WILL DIE BEFORE THEY GIVE ONE MILLIMETER TO DEEP STATE SCUM

NEO ONE @Neo
21 February, 10:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Great Patriots in Texas. 👍🇺🇸

Cristobal Heights @GraniteStateTexasPatriot
20 February, 11:25
Trying to understand the weather situation in Texas and parts of the South. If patriots are in control, then who is manipulating the weather down there? Is it patriots or Deep State fighting back?

21 February, 07:14
In response Cristobal Heights to his Publication

WHY ?

IMPOSSIBLE TO RESUME

THIS IS #Madrid - #Spain . THE VERY SAME

+

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump
(4, 481 Posts)

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
20 February, 11:21
yes, i notice all the evil faces in these types of clouds. old chemtrails had them turning into thousands of skulls. heard chemtrails have been defeated. So far no chemtrails 2 days in So. California. I pray they are gone. Texas got killed by them this week.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 February, 10:51

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
20 February, 10:49
Just to clarify: there is no longer a US corporation.

Widget 260 @widget260
20 February, 10:20
Well I have news for them.....I just drove home from my sister's house abou 30 minutes away from me. The restaurants were all open and packed. Grocery stores, gas stations, hardware stores, skating rinks and malls were all back to normal today. We pulled up the wet carpet, ripped out the soggy drywall caused by burst pipes and got on with life. You're going to have to do better than Harvey and Uri to keep Texans down.

Widget 260 @widget260
20 February, 10:24
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I live just south of Houston.

Only followers of this user (GodBlessAmerica) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
20 February, 10:07
HAARP WAS ORIGINALLY OWNED BY OUR US GOVT BUT IT WAS SOLD TO A CORPORATION. I got this information from several of my friends who were heavily invested in studying this. They held conferences and traveled to spread awareness. (What are they spraying in our skies) But if you want to use the word "government" then consider it is the Cabal which is controlling our government, now more than ever, or so it seems. I dunno. I'll see if I still have documentation on this.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
20 February, 10:13
In response Every Time to her Publication
There are many HAARP facilities in the world, including China.

Angela Allen @Angiekay74
20 February, 10:01
what is the date on that article?

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
20 February, 10:12
In response Angela Allen to her Publication
watch Mike Morlaes on yt he is a meterologist that explains weather modification. Its all true

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
20 February, 10:13
In response Angela Allen to her Publication

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 February, 10:00
Since China and the US "might" be working together, do we truly know the purpose of what's going on? There may be something larger coming that has nothing to do with man.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic...

https://maps.ngdc.noaa.gov...