NEO ONE @Neo
20 February, 09:51
Texas. Did you know that 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Ball @Hball
26 February, 08:05
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Clouds have been looking suspicious lately. I have always admited their beauty, but now? They are seeming a bit odd. I am going to try and post a pic i took earlier this week. I have never seen any patterend and placed like this. They were too perfect...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
always lined up in rows.

what happened to the cotton ball shapped clouds we used to have
11:10 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Heather Ball @Hball
27 February, 12:41
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
I have no idea! Good question! I am 45 years old, and i always look at the sky and marvel at its beauty. I have never seen clouds perfectly spaced. The pic doesnt really capture the way they were "rolled looking" almost like they were hollow tunnels, or like a wave closing in on a surfer.. pipe-like. Also, more than once this week the forecast was sunny, but these hazy clouds would boanket the sky amd then suddenly lift. Almost looked like it wanted to rain. The air had the "after the rain" smell to it too, but no rain fell...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 February, 09:49
In response Heather Ball to his Publication
i get it. strange things happening. makes you wonder how much is manufactured. i just have a hard time with this blame global warming theme.