Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€MUST WATCH AND SHAREπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

SJ ROCKS reporting, "Seal Team 6 Field McConnell Dr. Goodvibes & Juan O Savin"

"My name is Alan Parrot. I was a falconer for Arab political leaders for 20 years and then I spent another 10 years in former Soviet territories doing conservation work and catching falcon smugglers."

WHY DID THEY WANT EVERYONE TO DIE IN BENGHAZI:

"The only people who understand the full story are the people at the top and they have made some very bad decisoins for this couuntry and for former Navy Seal Ty Woods and his bretheren who perished unnecesarily at the hands of Hillary Clinton and in the large picture this involves Joe Biden and John Brennan."

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:46 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 07:22
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Hangins? Arrests? Firing squad? Nope. Nope. Nope. Nothing. We have no country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 February, 05:09
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Yes, we do. The arrests have been happening since 2017 (at latest) and from someone we all know, "there are many in metal boxes."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 February, 11:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Worth a listen!