Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Every power structure [they] have created must be destroyed.

Every last one.

You find Patriots working on massive ideas like finance, energy, housing, media, health & medicine and you support them with everything you've got.
10:11 PM - Feb 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
05 September, 12:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
💯💯💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
14 May, 12:34
And we are closer to day the 13th of May 2021 than we were 3 months ago when this was written!
ThQ Doc!
ThQ JohnReese!
I love all you Patriots too!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
02 April, 03:16
education is my baby!! Time for truth and learning!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
01 March, 01:12
I’m starting a farm with the children swings and toys and horses and dogs gardens and flowers books and songs I love the children.

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
28 February, 08:55
Holistic Health Practitioner/Herbalist/Medicinal Plant Conservationist/Farmer in Ohio! Doing my part and looking for others to Share the Vision! American First!! 👩🏼‍🌾🌱

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 February, 02:11
My son who is a nurse, is also a blacksmith. Makes knives from left over American steel and hand cut and sewn sheaths. God always provides.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 February, 10:03
i use the goods app to vet products best i can. it influences evrrything from what i buy for coffee my gas to where i choose to work.

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
21 February, 09:13
Been working on this portion for many years! Cannot wait for the glory!!!!🥳🥳

1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 February, 01:40
Every last one.

I imagine the building up, the methodical attack, and the eventual destruction of the entire system so that not one piece remains standing.

One of my favorite ways to envision this is to watch this dominos video, showing the build up, the entire thing standing infamously, and then the first falls - one of the smallest pieces phsyically, but symbolically the most important piece that leads to the eventual destruction.

To me, this respresentation just feels right. Thanks Doc, along with so many others here, for being the glue, inspiring us all to do what needs to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
20 February, 09:00
Also education, religion. Justice system....every thing needs to operate on Gods laws for our land.

Nina Girl @WarriorGoddess9
20 February, 08:53
Absolutely 💯 American made and buy local.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 February, 08:43
Absolutely agree! I have wanted to join in with others to create healing facilities with med beds and frequency-based modalities that heal every disease and ailment - from physical to mental and spiritual. And NO ONE is turned away due to $$.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 03:31
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
💓Same! I believe our time will be here soon, relatively anyway! 🙏💓🙌

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
22 February, 05:25
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
me toooooo!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️🥳🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 February, 07:32
Be clear on this. Realestate is the #1 . Beast system. He/She who controls the land, controls the people. Work on that system before all others. Why does Queen Elizabeth own 1/6 of the worlds land surface area? Why is Bill Gates buying up all U.S. farm land? What can we do to change the nature of land ownership into stewardship and appropriating it to its most natural function and then, we create societies, industry and such around that? Homelessness and food shortages truly are not created by "happenstance" or "misfortune". They are the result of the Beast System in play; fucntioning as it was designed too. https://adarapress.com/201...

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
20 February, 09:03
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I get this feeling she or them don't own much of anything these days. Maybe wishful thinking, but that is my story and I'm stickin to it.

Julie Walker @JuLee
23 February, 04:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i have been saying this for a while now.
god owns all land.
we may own property built on it.
i think land should be reclaimed and we should be reimbursed for what we paid for that land by our society (except for a small private garden area) and all land outside of this garden area should be free for folk to build a home or plant fruit trees etc on for the good of the community.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
20 February, 04:16
10-4

Susan Morey @Storm
20 February, 03:16
Doing my part as a nurse turned Herbalist, working with folks on natural alternatives to western medications and teaching them how to wildcraft and take care of themselves. :)

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 02:00
I need to find a doctor who is not embracing the hoax. i have a condition in which i need prescription medication for rest of my life. I hate being at mercy of doctors.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 February, 01:07
I love you Doq and i thank you ♥️

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
20 February, 11:46
#WipeOut their names in those places".

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
20 February, 11:34
A lot of taking stuff over for sure...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 February, 10:28
Wish I had the skills to start an "Angieslist" for Patriots!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 02:01
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
we need it

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
20 February, 10:27
Hey DOQ I have a question off topic but important. Awhile back you said you vetted John Reese and he is really a 17 year old kid. II see that alot of people have issues constantly with him. Is he a good guy or not? IIve followed him for a year now, found him every time he was axed but now this...anything you can add to clear up any questions around the topic of Reese.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 February, 11:11
In response Incog Nito to her Publication
He really is a 17 year old kid. I asked him to send me a video saying Hi Doq Holliday and he did it.

Christina Maga @Christina71
20 February, 05:58
In response Incog Nito to her Publication
Good/smart kid.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
20 February, 10:24
Good Morning Doq!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 February, 10:15
Amen! Thank you, Doq!
#PatriotsUnite
#wwg1wga

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
20 February, 10:11
Breaking down the matrix. Welcome to the 5th Dimensional new earth.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 February, 09:43
Glenn Beck talked about this a while back. He called it Main Street USA. I think America is ready to make the jump from the negativity of "Boycotting" DS to the positivity of supporting Pro Patriots. However, I think part of the problem is filtering through all the "amazons" out there. How do you find the good guys?

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 02:04
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I like the sound of that

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
20 February, 09:29
What came from your idea you were working on Doc? I recall a few weeks ago seeing something from you about it.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 February, 08:16
Doing my part I promise doqholiday as you know. F the IRS, F Mortgage securitization Ponzi scam, F it all. Fun times when you have company finally

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
20 February, 08:07
Yes, go big! Dream big. Put it out in the world. What are your passions and gifts? Feel it, envision it, write it, talk and pray/meditate about it. Things will start happening quicker. 🙏♥️🙏

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
20 February, 07:59
100%. and buy silver.

Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
20 February, 08:01
In response Cher Anne to her Publication
JP Morgan owns that silver and [they're] trying to make that money back lost on GameStop

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
20 February, 07:21
🙏🏻💗🙌🏻