Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 February, 10:11
Every power structure [they] have created must be destroyed.

Every last one.

You find Patriots working on massive ideas like finance, energy, housing, media, health & medicine and you support them with everything you've got.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Be clear on this. Realestate is the #1 . Beast system. He/She who controls the land, controls the people. Work on that system before all others. Why does Queen Elizabeth own 1/6 of the worlds land surface area? Why is Bill Gates buying up all U.S. farm land? What can we do to change the nature of land ownership into stewardship and appropriating it to its most natural function and then, we create societies, industry and such around that? Homelessness and food shortages truly are not created by "happenstance" or "misfortune". They are the result of the Beast System in play; fucntioning as it was designed too. https://adarapress.com/201...
07:32 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Julie Walker @JuLee
23 February, 04:35
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i have been saying this for a while now.
god owns all land.
we may own property built on it.
i think land should be reclaimed and we should be reimbursed for what we paid for that land by our society (except for a small private garden area) and all land outside of this garden area should be free for folk to build a home or plant fruit trees etc on for the good of the community.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
20 February, 09:03
I get this feeling she or them don't own much of anything these days. Maybe wishful thinking, but that is my story and I'm stickin to it.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
21 February, 03:34
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
I agree with you. The movie part of this makes that much more likely, and GhostEzra has explained at least on Telegram that those 2 sickos are dead, so the stuff we hear in the "media" which I never actually hear by choice is all a bunch of noise to WAKE PEOPLE UP!!! We are supposed to be a bit scared to get the point. We would have all been either dead or in prison camps by now. KNowing and BELIEVING we are winning is part of how I keep going, but some have a purpose of still being afraid perhaps to spread the news of waking up to more! I can't live in fear, though. Not good for my health!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 February, 09:09
In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication
I hope niether own much of anything either anymore myself. Non the less, we still need to reinvent how the occupation of realestate works, from residential, to comercial , preservation, mining, and such in a way that makes sense to the specific local geography, future and such. Property tax is evil and implies no one realy owns any land anyway; so why pay it? It should be used in accordance with what makes sense. Why does some random person need 400 acres in a state they do not even reside in? Why does another guy who has trouble holding down a job become something called homelesss? Isn't the planet his home no different than for the bears and squirrels? Why do people live is deserts where they can not grow food? The current beast system is stupid!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 February, 08:44
You nailed it! Thank you! I totally agree!