Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 February, 10:11
Every power structure [they] have created must be destroyed.

Every last one.

You find Patriots working on massive ideas like finance, energy, housing, media, health & medicine and you support them with everything you've got.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Incog Nito @UniteforGod
Hey DOQ I have a question off topic but important. Awhile back you said you vetted John Reese and he is really a 17 year old kid. II see that alot of people have issues constantly with him. Is he a good guy or not? IIve followed him for a year now, found him every time he was axed but now this...anything you can add to clear up any questions around the topic of Reese.
10:27 AM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UniteforGod in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
20 February, 05:58
In response Incog Nito to her Publication
Good/smart kid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 February, 11:11
In response Incog Nito to her Publication
He really is a 17 year old kid. I asked him to send me a video saying Hi Doq Holliday and he did it.

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
20 February, 12:21
Thank you DOQ! I really enjoy him and it hurts my heart to see all of these tiffs with others 😢. Thank you also for all you do, i truly appreciate you!! 🙏🏻❤️

Angel Joy @superradangel
20 February, 07:44
haha I had him send me a pic (back in the twitter days) directing him to do something and he did. He's definitely 17. A wise and tenderhearted man already, at 17. ♥️