vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
18 February, 11:15
"Follow Friends" ~Q
Joey loved pizza
Pheobe was the masseuse.
Nearly ALL the special celeb guest stars who appeared on the show have ties to Epstein & the occult. Anthony Bourdain tweeted that during commercial breaks, the entire cast would chant "Hail Satan".
The same people who run Hollywood, run America & most of the 🌍.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
18 February, 04:47
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Jennifer Aniston > Popular in ALL Hollywood circles.
Jen Anniston < Reese Witherspoon + Hillary Clinton & CEO of Wayfair = Human trafficking.
Jen Anniston + Katy Perry + Reese Witherspoon + Ellen + Oprah + Tom Hanks = Human trafficking.
WHY do these rich celebs who can afford the most expensive exquisite foods in the world only wanna talk about 🍕?
"These people are sick" ~Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
18 February, 05:50
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
I hate them all so much for what they've done. Still doing probably.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
I think we can speak of some of these people in the past tense, from those lists of famous people that have been ex[e]cuted, arrested, or are awaiting tribunal. I know anyone can say anything on the Internet, but I hope that info is true if they're guilty of treason or crimes against humanity.
06:10 PM - Feb 18, 2021
In response Charlene Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
18 February, 07:08
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I 100000% believe these demons are gone. Not all but most are executed. Can't wait till it's all in the open.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 February, 07:24
In response Charlene Marie to her Publication
I know there are body doubles and CGI to give the appearance that some famous folks are still with us, because the truth could put some people in the hospital. They'll have to find out eventually, of course.