vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
"Follow Friends" ~Q
Joey loved pizza
Pheobe was the masseuse.
Nearly ALL the special celeb guest stars who appeared on the show have ties to Epstein & the occult. Anthony Bourdain tweeted that during commercial breaks, the entire cast would chant "Hail Satan".
The same people who run Hollywood, run America & most of the 🌍.
11:15 AM - Feb 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 February, 05:28
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Q Post 3142- WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
19 February, 04:36
Lord I wish I had known how evil these people were.I use to watch this show every time it came on.Its so sickening to know I was watching Satan worshipers.😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 February, 10:00
No one told me life was gonna be this way...
Your love life's dead on arrival.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
18 February, 10:44

CrazyInfo Hub @CrazyInfoHub
18 February, 10:00
WELL they are ALL executed now!

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
18 February, 09:34
Whoah, I didn’t see that Rachel and Chandler, connection before, I did find out about, the cast chanting hail satan, in commercial breaks though. The fact that Joey loved pizza, was before overlooked, as we were blind to this before, along with Phoebe’s character being a masseuse. Wow, so in your face hey! 🤨🙁

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
18 February, 07:37
Disgusted.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
18 February, 07:30
Okay guys! My patience is waring thin. Really thin. These sick pos scum sucking spawns of satan need to be rid of. NOW. I know most of them are already dead. But those WHO ARE NOT, need to be hunted down and taken OUT. ASAP. Before the Patriots start taking shit in their own hands!!!

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
18 February, 06:15
Makes my stomach turn. Here I am trying to be a better person living disability with pennies to my namewhile these people make million. This is sickening.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
18 February, 05:44
Yep all connected...disgusting. Bourdain knew all the inside details. Friends, BO, HRC, Kate Spade... his tweets are very revealing! Here are Obama and Bourdain advertising kids for sale in Vietnam. BH kids catalogue.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
18 February, 06:17
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
From 2018, one of the more interesting videos concerning Bourdain.
Language is rough. Just a heads up.

https://vigilantcitizenfor...

Cici Cue @Cici
18 February, 05:42

18 February, 04:47
Jennifer Aniston > Popular in ALL Hollywood circles.
Jen Anniston < Reese Witherspoon + Hillary Clinton & CEO of Wayfair = Human trafficking.
Jen Anniston + Katy Perry + Reese Witherspoon + Ellen + Oprah + Tom Hanks = Human trafficking.
WHY do these rich celebs who can afford the most expensive exquisite foods in the world only wanna talk about 🍕?
"These people are sick" ~Q

Tracey Higham @Tracey_Love
20 February, 07:51
Sickos vile and ill be praying to clean my soul after watching this

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 March, 09:47
hollywoodpedofooktards
hang them

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 04:45

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
18 February, 11:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Many people in Hollywood have been involved with the Illuminati and participate in Satanic rituals. Many people will initially be shocked and have feelings of disbelief. You must do your own research because there has been much evil in our world for a very long time. Pray for God to reveal truth We must place our faith and Trust in God, not in man. Crimes against Humanity is EVIL and people need to be accountable.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 February, 04:34

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
18 February, 05:16
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
im pretty sure im picking up what your putting down. ;) it ends on friday. ? just my guess.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
18 February, 06:01
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Creepy.

Maybe another view should just x out the R.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 February, 04:31
Phoebe was also a practicing witch.

These findings explain why the cast got paid ridiculous amounts of money to move around on the sound stage and deliver lines.

julie baja @JB4DJT
18 February, 04:27
Right in front of our noses.....WTH.....SICK🤬🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
18 February, 04:07
I'm not understanding the RYB Education connection to the show.

Msterri ... @Msterri
18 February, 05:23
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
The dots between the letters are Red Yellow Blue

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
18 February, 04:02
Snowden: "This Is A Question Even Still To This Day I Have Difficulties To Answer!"

Click here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
18 February, 03:49
....and to think....i used to actually think one day id meet jen and she would see me for the great guy i am and be my girl friend?.....oh well...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 04:47
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
I'm pretty sure she is a he. That eas a hard pill for me to swallow as well.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
18 February, 03:48

18 February, 05:05
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
I made this one! That's awesome!
It's so neat to see the impact we make, in real time.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 February, 06:10
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Rot. in. HELL.

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
18 February, 02:34
It was right in our faces and we never knew, untilwe were awaked to the evil that has been around for so long.....

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 February, 02:20
it used to sometimes make me feel like a total loser
bc on a LOT a lot of episodes one of them would talk abt
how it's been some ridiculous amount like ONE week
since they'd had (of course casual) sex and how
awful & unheard of that was!!!